Reviews for Eternal
wednesday.morticia.addams chapter 9 . 9/2/2020
still comming back to this story after years to reread and hope for an update. very sad to never get to read about all of Saat's adventures in Middle Earth. you brought me a lot of delight with this story. All the best and take care!
keithallen chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
This is a very good story, too bad it never got finished.
AlmarielofSaintsEthereal4741 chapter 9 . 11/11/2019
I think you should finish this
Morgana LeFay97 chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
please please please update this story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I like your story
Aquary chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Quite interesting. If by any chance you'll make pairing. I would love this Sa't with Glorfindel.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
I like your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
This is awesome! Please keep writing!
C.M.Alm chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
more please!
C.M.Alm chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
so much potential :)
Oracle Oci chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Mhhh love the OC but she really talk too much about her whole backstory lol, but maybe that's just me and she's taking advantage of the friendly environment to get some nice therapy talk.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
And when I said that it should be interesting when she meets Gandalf, I meant really meeting him. So far she interacted little with him. Just in case you were wondering.
Keep going.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Oh and dont forget the Nazgul, Barrow wights and the army of the dead. Basically got their souls enslaved beyond death. I would call that worse than in our world. And she is no doubt a master of the sword, but in middle earth she is far from the only one. And just because she is 4000 years old doesnt mean that she is better than anyone else.
I am saying this not to discourage you, but as a reminder that Middle Earth can be far more cruel and just as dangerous as our own world.
That said, brilliant work. A nice crossover so far, and I am eager to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Interesting fic, but I think you underestimate the danger that arda holds. sure they dont have nuclear weapons, but their battels are nothing to scoff at, and neither are the atrocities commited by the bad guys, they are just as worse as those in our world. Also should be funny when she meets Gandalf, compared to him she is nothing but a child. As a Maiar he is older than the world, and pretty much really immortal. Since even Sauron is only unable to take shape or form again after the destruction of the ring, at least if I remember it correctly.
Tsume12 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
You DO live! (Yes, I know that rationally, but I kind-of thought you'd given up on this one.)