Reviews for Eternal
I like your story.
This is awesome! Please keep writing!
C.M.Alm chapter 9 . 1/16
more please!
C.M.Alm chapter 6 . 1/16
so much potential :)
Oracle Oci chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Mhhh love the OC but she really talk too much about her whole backstory lol, but maybe that's just me and she's taking advantage of the friendly environment to get some nice therapy talk.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
And when I said that it should be interesting when she meets Gandalf, I meant really meeting him. So far she interacted little with him. Just in case you were wondering.
Keep going.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Oh and dont forget the Nazgul, Barrow wights and the army of the dead. Basically got their souls enslaved beyond death. I would call that worse than in our world. And she is no doubt a master of the sword, but in middle earth she is far from the only one. And just because she is 4000 years old doesnt mean that she is better than anyone else.
I am saying this not to discourage you, but as a reminder that Middle Earth can be far more cruel and just as dangerous as our own world.
That said, brilliant work. A nice crossover so far, and I am eager to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Interesting fic, but I think you underestimate the danger that arda holds. sure they dont have nuclear weapons, but their battels are nothing to scoff at, and neither are the atrocities commited by the bad guys, they are just as worse as those in our world. Also should be funny when she meets Gandalf, compared to him she is nothing but a child. As a Maiar he is older than the world, and pretty much really immortal. Since even Sauron is only unable to take shape or form again after the destruction of the ring, at least if I remember it correctly.
Tsume12 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
You DO live! (Yes, I know that rationally, but I kind-of thought you'd given up on this one.)
beautifulysmashed chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Awesome story, please continue!
Danyael Prince chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Too bad that this fic seems to be abandoned as it is only the second Lotr/Highlander fic i've found that is any good...
KittyWillCutYou chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed this so far. I realize that this hasn't been updated in quite a while but I hope it will be one day.
Baow chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
There aren't many good Highlander/LOTR crosses, but this one I'm enjoying so far. Thank you.
ME chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Can you not update quickly? please? This story is very nice.
Music Box Physicist chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »