Reviews for The Hand That Wields the Needle
MadisonLC chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I do wish you'd finish this story-I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
please please continue this. It is just lovely!
Anneliese chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
How often do you update? Just out of curiosity? Because I'm still hoping you haven't abandoned us yet. I love your story. It's funny, it makes me want to hide under the covers. (Why can't anyone just say what they feel instead of playing stupid games?) As you see, I'm really into it! Keep writing please, and do come back.
noagnes chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
This is a very promising story! I do hope you will continue it! I am sorry the note at the ending of last chapter seemed to indicate a writer's block but perhaps you will find inspiration yet to continue. Melanie trying to make Scarlett jealous is certainly a unique premise and holds a lot of potential. It would be so good if she managed to capture Ashley's full heart in the process, she certainly deserves a happy ending for a change!
Reader chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
This story has true potential - really really nice. I do hope you are still planning to continue!

Just found it this morning:-)
imgonewiththewind chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
This is wonderful! Please update soon!
ScentofSpringRain chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
The connect-the-dots analogy was clever and creative! I hope you will continue this story-I would really like to know how everything turns out!
ScentofSpringRain chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I've really liked the story so far! The premise of Melanie trying to make Scarlett jealous is great. Sometimes it's hard to tell who is speaking, though, because you divide the same person's dialogue into multiple paragraphs.
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Well written so far. I like it. Update soon please :)
DreamGWTW chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Firstly, I want to sincerely apologize for taking so long to not only read but also review this chapter. In all honesty, I have not read any fanfiction since the end of November, but I did save the update notice to this story in my emails for a time when I could get to it. I cannot seem to get enough of this story! I had to reread a few earlier chapters before reading this new one to remember all that's happened, and I'm so in love with the premise of this story. I am very much enjoying the fact that Melanie is trying to get Scarlett to see what's right in front her and I can't wait to finally read about how Scarlett does realize that the jealousy Melanie has triggered has something to do with the feelings she has for her husband! In this chapter in particular, I'm also enjoying the contrast between the marriages between the two couples. I liked how you compared the Wilkes' world to being "made out of hazy shapes and softly blurred images." I think that was very fitting and a lovely way to put it. And now for my favourite part, it has to be the very beginning of this chpater where Rhett is suspicious of Scarlett's changed behaviour. It was very amusing and I cannot wait to read where this goes! Anyway, hopefully that was not too bad of review. I'm out of practice ;-)I hope you have another chapter that is in the works and is ready to be posted soon because I find myself addicted again. I really want to see what Melanie has up her sleeve this time! Thanks again for the update, I enjoyed it as I hope you can tell.
Imperial Dragon chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Melanie's plan will actually benefit herself as well, poor Ashley has gotten bittned by the green-eyed monster.
rubeanddodo chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Short maybe but sweet or maybe I should say piquant. Loved this line - " Stray bullets nonchalantly shot – without care for how many hit their target.", so perfectly phrased. I am very much looking forward to the party and the aftermath.
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Wonderful! Can't wait to see how this goes and what Scarlett's plan is, and of course, if indeed, Rhett does win the battle in the end.

Cat
Vee22 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I like it! If this is what you have to offer when you're not particularly happy with the chapter, I CAN'T WAIT to see what you have in store for us when inspiration strikes. )

I especially like Rhett's suspicious thoughts about Scarlett and the little "En garde" remark.
BlaqueCat13 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
OOh I so want to see what Scarlett does. Melly, that sweet silly woman, I sure hope she knows what she's doing and what she's up against.

I hope the FF Fairy sprinkles inspiration on you soon.