Reviews for Never Alone
strbck23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
"Thank you so much to everyone that reviewed my last couple stories. If you're a writer, you know how much that's worth, and if you're not, I wish I could put you in brain a moment to feel the happy dance it does each time!"

I do know the happy dance feeling, and that's why I'm spamming you with comments on every wonderful story of yours. This was great and I agree there would be many that hate these episodes, but I think they are essential, just one more reason to love them. One more reason their story is the best ever told. Their strong relationship couldn't have just been built on light hearted shippiness alone! Sorry, I'm rambling. This story was great and you were fabulously in character, as always.
ya-fic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh, they're so great like this. And so them. You really do write them beautifully. What am I going to do when I've read all your stories?
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
fantastic
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nicely written :)
CatTheRipper chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
AW!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was heart breaking but beautiful. It brough teras to my eyes. Great job! :D
SpecialAgent AdrianLathan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really like your writing. Some of your stories I've added to my favorites. I appreciate your ability to give small snapshots that seem to just give you a total picture without feeling like you need more to feel complete... if that makes sense. Keep writing. I need great mind stimulation. Hopefully it will motivate me enough to finally finish my own fanfiction. :-)