Reviews for A Mother's Truth
BelinhaZpears chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Poor Maggie! :( Those final lines were so sad, especially because they're so true if you think about it.

I was always very sorry for not seeing Maggie much in the beginning of season 8 and in the final episode. I would like to know what she thought about everything that happened to Scully and William (and Mulder, btw). And I liked the way you wrote things on this one. Thank you so much for all these brilliant works.

"I'm thinking about writing a couple companion pieces to this story, featuring Mulder and Scully (and the Scully family) in the years following the series finale" - WE. I so want to see that! D

katymarissax chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I always kind of wondered what scullys mom thought about her and mulder leaving.

I really like this. (: keep up the great work.
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was very good. it always bugged me that she wasn't in that episode.
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was beautiful. I think they should have had Maggie in more episodes and in Dana's life. I had written one with Maggie and her finding out about her daughter's preganancy, cause I thought she should have been involved in that too.

Great job with this, it was very touching :)

have a nice one,

DanaM.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
"Who would Dana be now, if she'd never met Fox? Would she have fallen in love with someone else? Would they have children? Would she be happy, or would she know that something was missing? That something wasn't right?

And what of William? Would she feel his absence anyway, even if he'd never existed?"

Interesting things to ponder. I enjoyed the image at the end of the two girls...and them disappearing. It always seemed off to me that Maggie disappears from the storyline. Surely she had some views to express. Thanks for sharing your take on what might have happened.
The billion dollar bitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
What a great story, very powerful. I always found it hard to believe that Maggie was never in 'The Truth'. I always wondered what she would have thought.