Reviews for Psychological Harmony
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Zero kinda reminds me of Batman... Just... Without all the gadgets, Robin, Alfred, and the Batcave... But they both kinda stand for the same thing... Dark Knights of Justice... I love all your stories! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
witchsoul531 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
seriusly? you asked them to put Zeros name in and they actually did it?

good job!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Strangely somehow amazing.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
hehehe, awesome, Lelouch finally lost it! WOO!...nah, just joking XD nice story, i like reading these Lulu/Zero pairings...they are very interesting, haha! and quite amusing you do an awesome job with them Serena!
AbstractNightmare chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Why did you leave it there?

It was getting ever so lovely, The interactions between those two are utterly delightful! 3 3 3
Aldalena chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is the first Code Geass fanfic I've read and wow... it was great! Although I sort of wish you'd gone into more detail at *cough* certain parts... *shifty eyes* ...Uh, forget I even said that, ehehe...

Anyway, the SuzaLulu was cute and sweet and written so beautifully. _ And actually, the ZeroLelouch was...hot. o.o It's like...Lelouch/himself, basically, in a twisted sorta way...? Anyway, I loved it. Moar Zero/Lelouch please Lol X3
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah that was pretty good Lelouch is so conflicted and it is affecting his entire life so sad very good though. Can't wait for more golden stories from you later on.
Yamiro chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aww, I never imagined that I would read a Zero x Lelouch story! I'm into things like this, seriously, I love you! I'm going to build a shrine and pray for your happiness and bright future xD
DK chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i like the fic... this the first time i read Z/L zero is kinda jealous isnt...oh well i like it and great job... X3
shiai10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
um dat was amzzing and awsomely sexy at the same time zeroxlulu that couple is so obvious why didn't I think of that. Oh god this was really good and you threw in some suzaxlulu too. XD luv it. I hope people write more zeroxlulu fics that would be amazing and its all thanx to you putting zero on the character selection arigatou!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I am all for future ZeroxLelouch fics as awesome as this one. *thumbs up* Lovely how both couples were written.
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That certainly took a bit of getting used to. I always love your SuzaxLulu fluff, and I can understand the LuluxZero part, but wouldn't that mean Lelouch is a schizophrenic?
wingsofvalor chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
you're right, the whole Zero/Lelouch thing really did fit in with the whole story.

dont you dare let him touch you Lulu!

you belong to Suzaku!

you are always going to amaze me with your skill ]

and as always, i cant wait for your next one shot from your challenge _
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
0.0 Dear Lord, that was very hot. Seriously. I have considered Zero x Lelouch once, but thought it ridiculous as they're teh same person. But you actually brought it to life, kind of literally, and made it very enthralling. My jaw was open throughout the seductive dialouge between Lelouch and Zero. It'd be so funny if Suzaku got jealous of Zero, over Lelouch or something. A continuation would be really really interesting, if anyone ever wants to try lol.

I can just see it now, the prequal to this: Zero lurking around in Lelouch's mind, wanting to be manifested in the confounds of real life in order ot meet his 'creator' Lelouch. Kind of nice in a creepy way lol.

Anyways, I really really liked it. The Suzalulu was cute, and teh violen, thinking that the sounds they made when they kissed were beautiful, was also cute too. THe ZeroLulu stuff was really hot. It'd be interesting to see more oneshots aobut these two pairings from you.

:D
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE A ZERO CATAGORY!

*dies from happiness* Thanks a billion! :D

Whoo hoo, yay for mild Suzaluluness :D Not sure if I understand the last bit 100% Does it mean that Zero's gonna somehow come into the physical realm to do naughty things to Lulu or something? Cause I would totally dig that :D

Not entirely sure of how to feel about Zero as being portrayed as so dark, since he was never really meant to be the villian (especially not after Suza took up the mask) and Lelouch WILLINGLY created Zero as a HERO to the weak. Zero is the mask he uses to change the world, so he should be sympathetic to Lelouch's situations if he had a mind of his own, since the mask cannot stand alone. Making Zero disappear is as simple as simply stopping. His own ambitions are what pushes him forward.

Of course, you don't have to regard anything I say, I'm just reciting my opinion of Zero...so don't mind me too much if I come off as rambly, since I tend to do that in a lot of my reviews ;

*runs away*