Reviews for Fairy Tales and Wishes
Arciam chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Omg, so sad :(

But a great story anyway
404626 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh, that was so sad. I do imagine that a lot of these guys have problems and hurt now that they're all married off, and you conveyed that very well. Great job.
KrypticLogik chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was a really interesting story. Although admittedly, I didn't understand who I was watching this act out between because I've grown up on the English dubs (sacrelige, I know) But I think you did a good job with keeping who they are... but it's been a while since I've seen it so... yeah.

Anyway, a great story all the same. *heads off to find something else to sink my teeth into*
takuya chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
ah that was so very sad and depressing
Svart Mirai chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
**sniffle** That was really sweet in it's own sad way. A real tear-jerker, I'd say. But I still love it! It's not just like a lot of the shallow wish-wash you see now a days, it's deep and heartfelt, the way you wrote it. Keep it up and you could have a writing career going here.

~SM
Daelan chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Well, congrats. This is the first fic I've ever read that actually made me cry. Out-and-out cry. Gah. I'm so ashamed of myself. *walks away muttering to herself*
Debra chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Awwwww, so sad. Wow, that was really really good though. I'm not a huge fan of that coupling but every so often I feel like reading it, and this was just what I was looking for. Completely brilliant!
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
That was brilliant~ Like, the first digimon fic I've read that I actually love. ;_; And it was so sad... *sniffle* *waves lil Daiken banner*
herongale chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Not great, but an acceptable effort... the dialogue does not do much to contribute to characterization, motivations are not clearly defined (why is Daisuke doing this now? What nonsense is Ken spouting for why he's now with Miyako?), the plot is not particularly original, nor is the "surprise" sad ending all that engaging. HOWEVER, I can see some value in the fact that you have a good sense of story pacing (the way things move along)... and you don't overdo the descriptions. Keep writing, you'll get better.
Taiko Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
oo nuu! ::falls over dead:: whyy! Vv that wasn't very happy...::sniffles..::
DigimonDragonLady chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
*wails* that was so SAD. ;_; *sniffs* ohhhhhhh. But I really loved it. Not everything can end "Happily Ever After", even though I like to write all my stories with that ending myself. ;; This was very well done. And I like it very much.
kellyQ chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
That was sad story but thought it was a very good story.
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I actually teared up, but only after reading the last sentence...Ken and Dai belong together...good fic
allekto chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
this is an amazing story. honest and real. absolutely wonderful.
babydragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
awww...sad, sweet fic...it was so sad, even from the beginning. okay, i didn;t cry, but i certainly came close...this is a beautiful fic.