Reviews for Her Sunrise Eyes by ManiacalMuse
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
haha epic i loved reading this fic its amazingly good i hope to see more work by you in the future :D
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
mssmith chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Really great story. I truly loved it, thank you.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
What an excellent story! It's also the only Femslash that features Edward as gay that doesn't seem like an annoying and unnecessary distraction from the meat of the plot. Very beautiful scene between the ladies; I like their dialogue ("may I?", "Me too?") and their second round with the tribadism which I've always felt was hot.
JaitelKirm chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Awesome story
Persephone Crying chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
omg! i know votings finished for the comp and everything

but this was such a beautiful story! i'm a sucker for rose/bella stories, and this was one of the best i've read :-)
HarleyHahaQuinn chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
that. was. amazing. I love Rosalie/Bella, yet most stories I've read are for lack of a better phrase. Fucking horrible, *keep reading*
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
pearlsnpolos16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw that was so incredably sweet! Loved it. :)
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was really lovely. Rose is... SO Rose! LOL

I think they will be a good couple :)

Edward & Emmett are so cute together, too. I hope they work out.
Love Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh my goodness... This was just... Wow! *Tears* LOL

Sorry, my brain just kinda turned into mush. I'm surprised I even managed to find one fitting word to show how much I loved this fic. So yeah, WOW.

OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I really liked this story. I have been looking for a Bella/Rose story for a really, really long time. Granted, I want a full multi-chapter story, but they do not seem to exist for these two. So all I have are random one-shots, and this is definitely one of the best for them. I like how this one gave them depth beyond meeting and screwing. That Bella had to struggle to understand herself and what she was feeling, and that Rose had to deal with her desire and unrequited longing. I also loved Bella and Edward being platonic soulmates. It just worked so well. If you ever desire to, this would probably make a great MC story.
Unpred1ctablE chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
that...was...AWESOME! I loved it! one of the best RosalieXBella stories I have ever read! _
naelany chapter 1 . 8/17/2009