Reviews for Cravings
shelleyp1998 chapter 1 . 1/12
This is my favorite fanfic, it's just simple, realistic, funny and cheering bc Stephenie still hasn't told us about the soul ( the second book) this is the only thing I can read to not lose the connection with these amazing character in this book! Thank u for writing your amazing stories!
wildlightning chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That was cute, sweet, funny and disgusting. lol. You should definitely write more.
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awe I love this so much! You should really post more!
sheerio4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So cute and funny and the food combination :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You're awsome.
"Okay, we get it, you're happy," Brandt called from the back of the seat. "Can you avoid consummation in the car, please? She's already pregnant, the damage is already done."- that KILLED me, literally. Write some more about Host, please, please, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
YES YES YES
more! I feel like it'll be really cute.
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
awsome hope youmwrite more:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please write more this one along with ur first story is hilarious!
soccerdevil95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is really good! Definitely continue writing
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
its really good...but where's the rest of it?
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please right more 8) awesome story
alissarhode chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! i love it so far!
OwlinAMinor chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
So ... question: How exactly is Wanda going to have her baby? I mean, Doc could probably help her out, but ... they don't really have any of the right medical supplies, do they? *strokes invisible beard*

Anyways, awesomely cute/hilarious/well-written/awesome (wait, I said awesome already, didn't I?) story.

If you wrote more, it would be great, but if you didn't, it would still be a lovely little one-shot-ish-type-thing. :)
nitefang chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LMAO

The idea came to you like herpes.

You made my day just because of that.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »