Reviews for All because of Truth or Dare
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is a good story, update soon:D
Cherrylin chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was.. the most cute fanfic I've read for.. yeah, I don't know! Hell this was awesome xD. I really, really loved it.

There was however one detail I think was missing; the twins quite surely walk home together, so why did Shion go without Mion? Obviously for the plot, but you could have included some detail, such as Mion and Keiichi would clean up or something.

Also.. my curiosity;

"In the end, Keiichi had chickened out to a dare, another one of Rika's dares. It was a lot rougher than before, and Keiichi foamed at the thought of Rika's request."

What kind of request was it, I wonder? 8D...
merrygould chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This could be an actual episode; I could totally see this happening!

Very nicely written, please continue it!

~WB~
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
*Chuckle* Very cute. I can totally see something like this happening in canon. (:
huskychao chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
*w* Oh, it's written so well! I could picture it clearly in my mind! It was so funny and cuute, desu! I await the next chapter, desu!
teB360 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
wow that was funny, and cool!
Omega Scythe chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very well done story; a great addition to the few Keiichi/Mion romances on this site. I look forward to the next chapter, so please continue your writings on this cute couple, alright? D
Wanderlastful chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMOCHIKAERI~

I love this fic, so cute and random, I found myself cracking up. Oh, did I mention it was cute? Yeah. Really sweet. *adds to favorites*
BigHair chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMIFREAKINGOSH I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY! lol sorry im really hyper and im a majorlyfreakish fan of KeiMion or however is spelled/typed/pronounced/whatev lol this is now meh favorite story eva! plz plz plzz update real soon! i absolutely cannot WAIT to see what happens next! knowing it's mion its gotta be good lol XD

rachel
From Soul Society With Love chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I just have to say: THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHA!

Okay thats out of the way.

Thanks for writing this story. It's a very interesting concept, and I was sad that we lost it when Country Maid Outfits died.

Strangely, you write almost exactly like that author...
Stefania Okazaki chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Whoa! *w* I loved the story! 3 It was so romantic and sweet and... and... *w* I WANNA TAKE IT HOME! XD
InnocentlyInspired chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Are you planning on continuing it?

I really think you should. This is cute! :]
ScarletOne chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hi, I just wanna say... Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. One of my favs so far Good flow, no out of char and good grammar :D Please Keep on CrossedHeart-Sama *bows*
Zoken Hirogechi chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Nice. Another story with Mion x Keiichi. I like it.