Reviews for Swords Intertwine
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
If I were Ike I would have died. Mia has quite the curves. Don't ask why I know that...
Sentinel07 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Where is the next chapter?!

This story is too good to end here!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Is rolf anf lethe paired together in this story. Please make lemon scenes in this story. Seeing titiana. I really believe she needs to get laid. Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Lovr the story. Please scenes between the mercenaries. Like soren x lethe, make it rough between them. Titinana needs to get laid. Please post a new chapter
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Nice to see you back
TheYellowMoon chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Lol the suspense, but it's definitely a more realistic progression of the pairing.
JustAReader chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Hmm...
Considering that this is one of your "starter" pieces, I have to say that you've done a fair job writing.

(reading this in a chapter to chapter basis as I go)

I personally enjoyed the light-hearted feel of it. Not too serious yet not too ridiculous (then again, you've updated this a year ago).

Though, indeed, it has a few rough edges, but with a little more fleshing out without coming at the expense of light-hearted feel and a little editing here and there (conventions wise), this chapter still remains a good read; it has successfully "hooked" me in, despite my initial intentions to read a fan-fiction of Ike x Mia in the first place! The lake part was a quick, but direct way of immersing the reader such as myself and driving the story forward.

NOTE: This is my first time reviewing, myself, but I look forward on reading this work in my free time. Thank you for reading my review, and thank you for providing such a wonderful story (so far).
Ike chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Make more!
Ike chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Make more quickly!
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This story its very intriguing and cute! The plot is amazing also! I can't to see what happens next. Ky curiosity is just killing me! Well bye bye!
Gunlord500 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Haha, I like Ike x Mia. There are a few of those fics around already, but this is well written and a worthy addition to what we have, IMO. Nice work D
Riku Uzumaki chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Ranulf clearly has a perverted sense of humor
patapon646 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Good thing it's continued.
PacificCloud chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
not bad, I'm happy to see that your starting your story back up, and i can definitively see the improvement of your writing ability, it flowed quite well, the only thing that bother me was that it felt a bit abrupt, but that's understandable since your now just getting back into the swing of things, anyway i look forward to your next chapter, and once again thank you for starting this story back up again.
Surviving Devil chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
I really like this story. I think it is pretty good. The only thing I don't really understand is when did lethe get their?