Reviews for Here Without You
Mrs.CarolWinchester chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved it! You used the perfect words for the emotions being shown! I was crying like the whole time! Great Job! :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I cried sooo hard... i love the story though... :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
omg u so was right about needing tissues i cried :( such a sad story but with a happy ending really liked it well done :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A very sad, but also very good story. I had to cry while reading it.

CCAP
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
good story
saribel192 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was one of the sweetest story I ever read. And you were right. . . I did have to take some tissues. You are an amazing author.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
aww very beautiful :D
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was bittersweet. Harry was so happy...Ginny should have got more then a stay in the mental ward. It's horrible that Draco had to die like that. I'm glad he was able to move on and I love that Draco was the one to help him...my favortie part was where Harry heard "Say yes Pothead you dolt."
Nonangel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
How dare you mak me cry!

That was one of the most beautiful, yet entirely too tragic short romantic stories i have ever read. it was so depressing and well written that i cried through the whole thing.

Now i have to wash my face and get rid of the tear stains, because i have guests coming over.

Excellent work, and can't wait too read more.

(p.s. for my sake, you are brilliant, but try to write something less magificantly depressing)
MaskedNightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Well written and excellently executed! Please continue making such lovely stories.
Raivenne chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
meh. i cried. lots. then i smiled. lots. and maybe there was a bit og giggling in there too 3 great story
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was really sad and sweet
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
very nice story ] very sad too
gigglefaries101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
o my god that was sad there for a while

really good i like a one shot now and again
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Sad, sweet, and a beautiful story!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »