Reviews for Fairytale
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was completely adorable. I love how infatuated he is with her. Really well written. (:

-a.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I watched Eurovision! Me and you are like UK buddies, huh? I'M IN LOVE WITH A FAIRYTALE. I remember that everyone seemed to give him points 'cause of his looks. UK never win stuff like this. Ah well, we did okay this year, right?

ANYWAY, I'm so so sorry for taking FOREVER to read and review. I've been hectic busy for a month or two so now I'm finally going through all the fics I haven't read. This was, as usual, amazing. NateCaitlyn is my favorite, which you know, so that was an added bonus ;). I love how their life isn't a fairytale really, but it's still beautiful in that NateCaitlyn way.

Awesome writing, UK buddy! Haha, I think I need some breakfast. Wow, I'm insane.

Paige. :)
cr8vgrl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was great! Thank you so much for posting this! It's a perfect look into their relationship and I'm definitely favoriting it! Thanks again!
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was just awesome! Very sweet and funny 3 Great job! )
of self chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was so lovely. I think you characterzied their relationship really well, keeping Caitlyn's craziness and bluntness and Nate's seriousness and general sobriety. That's why they are perfect and it's east to see why they would be in love. They complement each other so well, filling in gaps they never really knew they even had. They are perfect and she's the jelly to his peanut butter. I rest my case. This was awesome really. Makes me want to go read more Naitlyn. :)
MrsAldous chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aw...thats so nice x
suburbs chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I loved this - the idea that he enjoyed her being her crazy self and then how he was willing to step in to be crazy for her if it would help her heal. Fantastic job :)