Reviews for When Silence Should be Golden
eenayde chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is so good! Yes, this IS the way the battle should have gone!
AbsoluteAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
If only things went this way for real! :D
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
THIS is how the episode should have gone. It was f-ing funny, and at least 'Sassy', as you so called him, didn't die. There was even a small Sasodei moment! You are officially my hero. ;P

Write more stories like this, yeah?
8D chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
LOOOOOOOOOL that was hilarious! XDD

yes, that is definitely what should've happened

cuz seriously, chiyo was rambling on and on about sasori when he was a child (not that i mind much, of course :D regarding the fact that sasori is *_* eye candy)

i actually kinda wish that this ending happened instead :/ then sasori wouldn't have died, and it would've been heck of a lot funnier
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You have some very sarcastic humor. That was hilarious, very nice.
Fragile Hanabi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This story is win. I'm very fond of these lines:

"Not now, Sakura. I'm building Sasori's character." Major lulz.

He could hear the nine-tailed Jinchuriki yelling from back here. 'Damn that brat is loud.' That is the truth.

"Because now I have something pleasant to look at, yeah." Deidara winked. But it looked more like a blink, considering he only had one eye. Haha, very cute! chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
If this was how it really happened...i would be...the happiest person alive. This is funny, too...i think I'm gonna just pretend this is canon. So thanks. T3T
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
There's nothing wrong with enjoying Deidara and Sasori as a pairing, and I'm sure they make an interesting couple! _ But... SasoDei is not canon. Please get over it.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
xD Oh my, Necury, I think I love you. Like, I've fallen hard over the internetz. ;w;

That would've been SO much better. And yes, Kishimoto did bullshit that arc. :P

But you un-bullshitted it! xD

God, you had me terrified with the M rating and then Sasori and Chiyo as the main characters! xD; You know what people mean when the M rating goes with two people, these days.

Lovely. This is definitely being favourited. xD
SliverMoonLight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
avietar chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I heavily agree with you. This story is a definite fave!

Are you going to continue this, or was it just a oneshot? It does give some major opportunities...