Reviews for Quiet Anger
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/4
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 3/30
I enjoyed this a lot. It is very good. :D
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh ma glob - I loved it! The final line was probably the best closing statement I have ever read! Overall amazing job!
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I would love to see a sequel to this! Where Tony gets promoted to somewhere1
Trecriture chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Thank you for emphasizing many of the reasons why I stopped regularly watching the show! Tony was always my favorite character; honestly, your story reminded me of my own disappointment in Gibbs, Abby, and Ducky when I realized how they were reacting in early season 4.

You also balanced out dialogue and internal thoughts-thank you for that as well! There was a rightfully angry, indignant flow to the words as I read! Not many people can do that. Btw don't worry about Tony being OOC-I find it quite logical that he would react like this. There's no way in heck I'd be as patient as he was in dealing with everyone and everything.

Thank you also for revealing the major problems with McGeek and #1 Mossad Assassin's characters during that time period, while still not pretending that Tony acted perfectly either. I don't know why the heck so many fans have Tiva obsessions because hello, have you looked at her behavior toward him (as you very accurately summed up in this brutally honest-and it needed to be that way-oneshot).

You write a very unique, realistic Tony who is more reminiscent of the olden days (wow, the first two seasons...*really* long ago...) rather than the dumbed-down clown they make him out to be on the show nowadays. So thank you for putting this out there and satisfying my own displeasure with the show, as well as hopefully giving many some food for thought. All the best for your future writing endeavors.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love it. Please write a sequel or continue with this. You nailed Tony's emotions perfectly.
Ky111 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great one-shot, I'd really like to see this continue in a sequel perhaps either Tony requests a transfer or just leaves NCIS and joins another Agency (like the FBI or Homeland I'm sure Fornell or Morrow would make it very easy for him to join either one) or even Tony staying on the team but he doesn't just ease back to the way he was, he just keeps his head down and does his job (as I think this would be a great story line to see how they work through their cases with Tony being distant and professional, which is another annoying thing the team does they want him to act professional but when ever he tries to they end up demanding that he goes back to the way he was).

Later.
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it... It will be nice to see Tony just leaving for another team...
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
It was amazing to me that the writers apparently saw no discrepancy with Gibbs saying, "Semper fi" as he was RUNNING AWAY.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
because you got no backbone you damned coward, that's why you turned down the Rota job offer
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
this was brilliant and you are so right Tony does deserve to be allowed to be angry and pissed of at the team, it's just a shame that he doesn't get the chance to chew them out... oh well I can aways hope right;P
simys chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really liked this look into Tony,
It seems to me to be a vary new look at it. he's not sulking or hurt he's angry, rightfully angry really a vary nice change from him going home to cry in his pillow and wait for his teem to notes that he's not there any more, much better to get angry
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This literally made me cry. Post-singled out and post-mexico fics are some of my favorites ever and yours was just amazing. Great job! :D
Hesperis chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
nice piece of angst o)
123claire123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
poor tony - will you do an au second chapter? - would be good :)