Reviews for Quiet Anger
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 7/6
I love Gibbs; I really do...BUT! I absolutely hated the scene in which Tony returns to the bullpen to find all of his stuff thrown haphazardly on his old desk...and I was none too fond of the snark we saw from both McGee and Ziva and the implication that there had been more (much more...) I also had feelings/questions similar to Tony's in the wake of Gibbs's, "You'll do" near the end of Hiatus II. Did it have one of the negative meanings Tony ascribed...or was it a vote of confidence, Gibbs-ian brief, letting Tony know Gibbs knew he was up for the challenge?

Tony had every right to be hurt, angry and frustrated by all of it, and I'm glad you decided to tackle this and show what might have been going on behind Tony's (almost) ever-present mask. While I didn't like Tony's pain, I did like very much the way you wrapped all of those emotions together to create what I thought was a very believable- and understandable- reaction...especially Tony being forced to realize that his hero had feet of clay. I'm looking forward to reading your follow up piece to this. Thanks for sharing!
bjq chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I know that Tony wants to keep his job, but I kinda wish he had let out some steam yelling at Gibbs, & then leaving for the day, saying he was sick (yeah, "sick" of all the shit).
LunaChas chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
That was brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I wish you had followed this up with a story about Tony leaving for a team lead position in another NCIS (New York, maybe?). This was great; I'll look for more by you.
soapcat3372 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I really like this story. Have you thought about continuing it? I for one would enjoy seeing Tony take action instead of just reacting to the events you describe so well in this story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I enjoyed this a lot. It is very good. :D
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh ma glob - I loved it! The final line was probably the best closing statement I have ever read! Overall amazing job!
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I would love to see a sequel to this! Where Tony gets promoted to somewhere1
onceandfuturekitty chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Thank you for emphasizing many of the reasons why I stopped regularly watching the show! Tony was always my favorite character; honestly, your story reminded me of my own disappointment in Gibbs, Abby, and Ducky when I realized how they were reacting in early season 4.

You also balanced out dialogue and internal thoughts-thank you for that as well! There was a rightfully angry, indignant flow to the words as I read! Not many people can do that. Btw don't worry about Tony being OOC-I find it quite logical that he would react like this. There's no way in heck I'd be as patient as he was in dealing with everyone and everything.

Thank you also for revealing the major problems with McGeek and #1 Mossad Assassin's characters during that time period, while still not pretending that Tony acted perfectly either. I don't know why the heck so many fans have Tiva obsessions because hello, have you looked at her behavior toward him (as you very accurately summed up in this brutally honest-and it needed to be that way-oneshot).

You write a very unique, realistic Tony who is more reminiscent of the olden days (wow, the first two seasons...*really* long ago...) rather than the dumbed-down clown they make him out to be on the show nowadays. So thank you for putting this out there and satisfying my own displeasure with the show, as well as hopefully giving many some food for thought. All the best for your future writing endeavors.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love it. Please write a sequel or continue with this. You nailed Tony's emotions perfectly.
Ky111 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great one-shot, I'd really like to see this continue in a sequel perhaps either Tony requests a transfer or just leaves NCIS and joins another Agency (like the FBI or Homeland I'm sure Fornell or Morrow would make it very easy for him to join either one) or even Tony staying on the team but he doesn't just ease back to the way he was, he just keeps his head down and does his job (as I think this would be a great story line to see how they work through their cases with Tony being distant and professional, which is another annoying thing the team does they want him to act professional but when ever he tries to they end up demanding that he goes back to the way he was).

Later.
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it... It will be nice to see Tony just leaving for another team...
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
It was amazing to me that the writers apparently saw no discrepancy with Gibbs saying, "Semper fi" as he was RUNNING AWAY.