Reviews for Liking Oneself
Daisy Rhine chapter 58 . 1/3
Read this all in one day. I absolutely loved it. This was so amazing. :) keep up the good work like this.
Kris Senju chapter 58 . 5/22/2016
awww toshiro
Kris Senju chapter 51 . 5/22/2016
and karin true nature is seen
Kris Senju chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
yachiru is the best saving his secret
Kris Senju chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
yachiru is the best saving his secret
Kris Senju chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
yesss ichigo thats was the best video better
Kris Senju chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
awww ohhh karin likes him
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
i cant wait for karin. damn seriously momo
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
she tried
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
nooo my baby.
Nico Zi chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
Ichigo's the best! wow :'D
Angel Fantasy chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Should i be worried that Ichigo and Karin are the first people to actually make sense in this fic?
love toshiro dragon chapter 58 . 11/7/2014
Loved this story! I actually almost cried on ichigos part cuz it was just so sweet! I like how u brought kusaka into the story. That was really sweet! I really do look forward to all your fanfics. Especially the ones with toshiro in them! XD
yashi14 chapter 48 . 3/6/2014
Okay, I'm only at chapter 48, but as I read...I hope Gin makes an appearance again. I smell something fishy and while I have my suspiscions (sp?), I won't say it. I'm really liking this story. While some chapters do give off the feeling of being mere fillers, I don't really Mind. It's nice to see someone give some thought into overlooked characters no matter how fleetibg.
Rawr I'm a Taco chapter 58 . 11/2/2013
I really liked this story. It was great for a laugh, and the plot was really good. It could use a bit of work grammar-wise, but other than that, it was great. Keep up the good work in your sequel. :)

The Taco (Oh, and "Rawr I'm a Taco" is my username, I'm just too lazy to log in)