Reviews for But Our Unfurnished Eyes
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesomeness
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 3/15
Edward needed the time to get use to the idea of changing her, even while saying he wanted her to have more human experiences. Glad they both had the epiphany. Very well written.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great one shot! I absolutely loved it :D Nice job :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. He can be so moody . . . he got so stuck in himself . . . he failed to see the wonderful life they were going to have together . . . instead he saw only her dying and possibly hating him for it. What a wonderful way to turn it around and give him the strength to do what she completely wanted.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
An out of Canon transformation, but I like it when it is a conscious decision.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, this is a great "would be" being that u wrote it before Breaking Dawn.- Loved it.
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
... Blown away.
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
With apologies to Renesmee fans (and Stephenie), I wish this was the way it had happened. Lovely, lovely story and very well-written. Enjoyed how the family was worked in as well.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is a really cool AU take on the anxiety that Edward puts himself (and his family) through as he tries to justify his right to have Bella by making this into some monstrous act that she can't know what she wants.

I loved that you chose to keep this T, as it kept the UST flames burning brighter for it's sparing eye, something a few FFn writers could learn from.

I read a lot, but I am sure I have not read this dilemma like this, nor as straight on as this and boy, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Such a razor sharp examination of the Gordian Knot that Edward tied around his neck when he blindly denigrated himself as Bella's executioner. Well done, served hot and fresh. (New to me, anyways, winks).
1853kaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Lovely!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lovely.
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love it! This only the second fan fic to ever bring tears to my eyes.
EdwardianGhost chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Your character portrayals are wonderful; an eloquent expression of heartache and love. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
bunnyslippersrok19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I remember reading this a while ago. My sister sent it to me, and I wept. And today, I found it again. It's still beautiful.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
great portrayal of these two, its fabulous