Reviews for Five Instances Of Phrases which made Them Doubt
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
but...vulcans don't party...parties are illogical...
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It was obvious that the Captain was smiling into the kiss, so she was sure she shouldn't yell 'rape'.
This is the part when she screams "RAPE!" at the top of her lungs and starts running around the ship, babbling about Spock raping the Captain
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like the shock factor of Tarsus. I really hope it gets mentioned in the movies.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Nice happy fluff at the end to even out the saddness. Nicely done.
irezel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
heehee, i always love shocked!uhura. it's awesome. :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
First off, the one with Tarsus broke my heart, and the rest just stomped the pieces into dust. Oh Jim, why are you so pretty when you're hurt? It's the "now he's got people who care" and "he didn't break after all that" that makes this more bittersweet than downright tragic, I suppose. The last one is, as the Ensign puts it, absolutely adorable, that's all.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loved it thanks for sharing xx
Allie C chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Charming!

Loved this bit: "They were bloody sadists, women! They must have loved him to bits for being hurt all the time!" Ain't it the truth!
save the sharks chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was good.

-Save the Sharks
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I absolutely loved this! The way you keep hinted at past incidents, but never really bringing them to the fore. It's great! My only complaint is that Kaiidth is not a Vulcan swear word, which is how you seem to have used it, it's a philsophy. It means existence, or roughly "what is, is."
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
lol on the last part i thought it might have been when kodos died, but that was just as pleasing to yours lol 3 good fic
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great I love these :)

just one thing:

"Jim was sporting a fantastic bruise on his thigh, which had blossomed into a rainbow of colours. He looked at it in obviously misguided pride. Bones had no doubt that there was internal bleeding."

Kinda stating the obvious here. Bruising IS internal bleeding. Like all bruises are. Just seemed a little redundant to me that's all.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Excellent. really like this and love the reference to the orignal series.
Lesalanna chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I quite liked the 5, they really built up to Bones' exclamation and the reactions of the crew, but the 1 just...didn't work. There was no connection whatsoever, at least in my mind.

Did love the 5, though, perfectly angsty all, but with just enough humor as well.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
:D love. Any way you can write more like this?