Reviews for I Know What You Are
Rainandsleep chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
Well you made the story what it is today and everyone should remember it
bcuofd chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I wanna say that vampires killed her mom.
dimondangel45 chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
nvm
dimondangel45 chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
i want to adopt
iluvtwilightforeva chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
i really really love this story. please write the next chapters as soon as possible.
MariaWolf14 chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
I loved your story and I'am sorry that you can't continue it anymore. But if it's still up for adoption I'll take it.
booklover2406 chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
No I Really liked u writing this story... Pls can u continue? If u can't, can u at least let is know the pen name of the person who is gonna continue it?
She Isn't Here chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Oh, I'm really going to miss this! And I'm going to miss you writing it! Well, I hope someone continues it, but I guess it won't be according to whatever you had planned. So sad:(

You did a great job with the chapters you did get out, though.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
nooooooooo and it was such a good story
dancer22745 chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
awesome! keep writing!
Bethany Cullen chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
very good. cant wait for the next chapter
123xoxo3211 chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
cliffhanger!

I really like your story so please update soon
cullenbaby94 chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
oh great way to leave a chapter on a cliffy :)

please update soon :D
MihoshiCryBaby chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
I like this story alot. What is going to happen when the Cullen find out Bella knows about the Volturi? That was a good cliffhanger. I hope you Update Soon!
She Isn't Here chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
Oh bugger. They won't even pretend to leave her alone now! Now they'll really wants answers, like, 'how does a human know about the Volturi?' She's just full of suprises, I guess. Not very smart of James to tell her that, though. Isn't there some rule? Lol.

Great chapter! I love knowing what happend. That's definitely not something you get over, especially when you can't tell anyone.

Okay now...Update update update update!