Reviews for Foundations
Seraph of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Heh, I love that Mene gets to sleep with Garnet... Rusty'd blow a gasket if he found out.

I can't help but think Choco leaving means Zidane's on the move again though that means we'd have missed what happened to him... Since you started out with them, and Zidane obviously gets back in touch with them I'm wondering how big a part Tauntlus will play in the events to come...

And now the unbearable wait for the next chapter.
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very nice, definitely got me curious for the next chapter. I'm glad you decided to do this sequel. Keep up the awesomeness!
K. E. Deary chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awesome. I've been very excited for this, and I don't doubt it'll be just as incredible as Brick by Brick.

A good start so far. You've really captured just how horrifyingly drained Dagger is left feeling in the aftermath of Zidane's disappearing act, both for the fact that she's gone straight back to her responsibilities as queen and that she tends to internalize her emotional turmoil. Seems to be having a bit of an identity crisis, too, which is understandable.

Looking forward to more. :)
Satturos chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I couldn't help but smile at the thought of knowing who Choco is going to.

Excellent prologue. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blood Lady chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Yay a sequel! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is starting out just lovely, between Garnet hanging on to Zidane's old buddies (Choco and Mene)and the "Silver Siren" (hehehe I love how gossip gets so out of hand) it's got a little bit of everything (except our favourite monkey-man, but I'm sure he'll be along shortly). Huzzah! As always your characterization is spot on and I can't wait for the next installment.

Blood Lady
Laguna Lourie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
MORE! I DEMAND MORE!

That was amazing, Crimson! I've been waiting so long, and now i have to wait for the next chapter! NOT FAIR!

(By the way, I like the new profile picture. You are a good artist!)
Myshu chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wonderful!

It's nice to see this up and running. As I've said before and again I adore your Garnet; she's simply perfect.

Mene adds a delightful flavor to this story (moogles are so quirky, and few are quirkier than Mene!) The notion that Mene and Choco remain Garnet's companions is very cute and sweet, in that sentimental way.

You crafty beast! I see what you've done with the "Silver Siren" and Garnet's catwalks, but it's Choco's suspicious departure that nearly tore me up (of course we know who's calling him!) Oh, the suspense is bittersweet anyway, darn you.

It's nothing less than an excellent start, which doesn't surprise me at all, coming from you! I'll be watchin' for sure.
Princess Serena til Universo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love it already! Please update soon! PLease, You made it funny and sad at the same time and I completly love it!

~Princess Serena til Universo~
Faith Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Yahay! XD

Finally! The sequel! It's here! XD *does victory dance* I'm so happy!

Already when I read the first sentence I was all, "SQE!" I'm very excited. As usual, the writing is amazing. AMAZING! I love Mene and Choco. I'll admit, the "Silver-Siren" thing is getting me curious. Is it a new menace or just some sort of rumor? :D

I think Choco heard Zidane whistle from a far distance. I think that's why he ran off. (I remember something similar in "Brick By Brick".) XD

But oh, well! I'll wait and see!

God Bless!
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Yay! It's finally up! The sequel! XD Thank you for the wonderful chapter! XD I look forward to the new adventure! :D
chocobokupo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It was a pleasant surprise to see a new Zidag story from you! I loved the part with Mene, he's such a crazy little moogle. As always, your writing style and detail is amazing. Great job and I look forward to the next chapter!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hoorah! Glad to see this finally come out. I was excited when I saw you nad plans for a sequel in the works and here we are! Some funny scenes in this chapter, that's for sure Gotta love Mene and Choco. The story of the Silver Siren was good as well. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe some Zidag action? I guess he has to come back first, after all.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35