Reviews for Heart in Armor
17stepsdown chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Wow...that really made me feel something...
The way you want from senseless violence to a quiet comforting conversation really emphasized the emotion. The entire story has never really had something like that, a quiet conversation.
Haha! That's saying a lot too! I could ace a test on emotions but I'll be honest, I haven't felt half the emotions most people feel at my age. I write about'em but it's usually from someone else's experience.

Thanks! I really needed this! And I'm not gonna read the last chapter for...certain reasons...XD
17stepsdown chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Silly Deidara! Sasori doesn't sleep!

HE WAITS.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Plz plz plzzzzzzz continue soooooooooooon! I can tell, This is a great story! Plz continue it!
MayaKiba chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
That was an amazing fanfiction.
xinde chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Ai, Sasori's heart separated from its body. He was pretty lucky; if he hadn't told Deidara about his heart transplant mechanism hours before he stepped on the landmine, Deidara might not have known how to save him.

And now he regresses to childhood in the darkness, how heart-wrenching. I just realized something (it's probably supposed to be obvious, but what do you know): Sasori wears his ring on his thumb because his other fingers are too small and it'll fall off. Because his body is a fifteen year old's in size. Ok, irrelevant to the story, which I incidentally like very much :)
xinde chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh my dear Jashin (isn't funny how many animes have made-up gods? so there's Kira for Death Note, Cornello or whoever for FMA, which I haven't watched enough of to really get yet, oh and don't forget shinigami), how I love Sasori and Deidara. I think Deidara is good for Sasori in his blatant human-ness. Humanity. Cause Orochimaru had obviously lost his humanity with his horrible experimentation and stealing bodies. Now there's Deidara who doesn't give a shit about eternity because humans aren't eternal. And they happen to have this thing called emotions, which Sasori seems to have completely forgotten. No one could ever be more polar opposites than these two. On a less serious note, I wonder if Deidara's mouth-hands can talk? That would be quite amusing. But then they'd all be talking at the same time, and Sasori would get a puppet-headache :D
Desaicedancer chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Amazing... This was completely in character, beautifully written... I love how you didn't come up with some crazy idea to make Sasori human, or to make him able to feel... He seemed so amazingly in character throughout the entire thing...

XD
Galadraen chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
"It's going to seep into my joints."

This had me rolling with laughter. Wonderful story! I knew reading my first SasoDei from you wouldn't be a disappointment! : ) Thank you for that!
Galadraen chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I really love how you're handling Sasori's puppet body situation. Very lovely for a pairing I've never tried reading.
Galadraen chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Simply beautiful when you described why Sasori delved so deep into his puppets and shunned the outside world to eventually become a puppet himself. And the small bit of affection he finally gave Deidara.
Galadraen chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for making Sasori the mature older man he is meant to be. And thank you for also addressing my biggest peeve with this relationship...how is a man made out of wood supposed to feel/even have sexual desire/pleasure. And another tip of the hat to the hilarious Deidara portrayal. And to Sasori poking fun at him for using his mouth-hands for 'you know what'. XD
Galadraen chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have surprisingly never read this pairing before...so I decided to read it when I saw you had written a story with them since I am such a big fan of your writing. So far, you do not disappoint. I'm excited to see your take on this. Favourite line so far:

"I don't sleep." Sasori retreated to his workshop.
Yoyo chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
omg I can't believe only 30 has reviewed.. your story is AWESOME!
DeeaE chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
drrrrooolz
Elanora-Nayru chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Wow, this story was amazing, i literally can not find words to describe it:) I feel that you have already developed the characters so thoroughly that a sequal could (and really should) be made:)