Reviews for Heart in Armor
ajiahdompey chapter 1 . 11/14
So amazing story ! congratulations
Mimicelko chapter 5 . 11/13
So good
Oh and I find it interesting, because this chapter, especially Sasori, can be a metaphor of some disabled person, the way that sexually speaking, they cannot do the same things that "common" people do, like the fact that he can't feel the touch, or doesn't have a c*ck, I dunno, it just crossed my mind when I was reading it..

Anyway, loved this fanfic
And don't forget: I'll post a translation of this fanfic on my account, if you don't want your fanfic translated, so if you want me to remove it, please let me know, I'd apology and delete it!
Mimicelko chapter 4 . 11/13
I looooooove it, I love the confrontation, I like to see Deidara rushing in and Saso about to kill him, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife!
Mimicelko chapter 3 . 11/13
Now I really like what you did with Saso's memories, it's sooo heartbreaking.. I like the way you link it to his present-self (if that makes sense) and his obsession to put barriers between him and other people..
And he's sooo badass when once in a new body, he's like "Imma get back Hiruko, on my own, and I'll kick every trap's ass." xD
Mimicelko chapter 2 . 11/13
Kukuku, Deidei flirting with a reluctant Saso! I like it when he says that to him, Saso's body isn't ugly, that's soo cute.. 3
Mimicelko chapter 1 . 11/13
Hey there!
That's the first fanfic of yours I've read because SasoDei is soooo cute, and I really liked it!
Actually I have translated it in french, and I'll post it (obviously I'll credit you, that goes without saying)
About this chapter, I like the characterization you did 3 (Though you've made a really scary Itachi! xD), I like your cocky and chatty Dei, and your asocial and prickly Sasori!
Oh and the way he blows up the door.. priceless! xD
15stepsdown chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Wow...that really made me feel something...
The way you want from senseless violence to a quiet comforting conversation really emphasized the emotion. The entire story has never really had something like that, a quiet conversation.
Haha! That's saying a lot too! I could ace a test on emotions but I'll be honest, I haven't felt half the emotions most people feel at my age. I write about'em but it's usually from someone else's experience.

Thanks! I really needed this! And I'm not gonna read the last chapter for...certain reasons...XD
15stepsdown chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Silly Deidara! Sasori doesn't sleep!

HE WAITS.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Plz plz plzzzzzzz continue soooooooooooon! I can tell, This is a great story! Plz continue it!
MayaKiba chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
That was an amazing fanfiction.
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Ai, Sasori's heart separated from its body. He was pretty lucky; if he hadn't told Deidara about his heart transplant mechanism hours before he stepped on the landmine, Deidara might not have known how to save him.

And now he regresses to childhood in the darkness, how heart-wrenching. I just realized something (it's probably supposed to be obvious, but what do you know): Sasori wears his ring on his thumb because his other fingers are too small and it'll fall off. Because his body is a fifteen year old's in size. Ok, irrelevant to the story, which I incidentally like very much :)
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh my dear Jashin (isn't funny how many animes have made-up gods? so there's Kira for Death Note, Cornello or whoever for FMA, which I haven't watched enough of to really get yet, oh and don't forget shinigami), how I love Sasori and Deidara. I think Deidara is good for Sasori in his blatant human-ness. Humanity. Cause Orochimaru had obviously lost his humanity with his horrible experimentation and stealing bodies. Now there's Deidara who doesn't give a shit about eternity because humans aren't eternal. And they happen to have this thing called emotions, which Sasori seems to have completely forgotten. No one could ever be more polar opposites than these two. On a less serious note, I wonder if Deidara's mouth-hands can talk? That would be quite amusing. But then they'd all be talking at the same time, and Sasori would get a puppet-headache :D
Desaicedancer chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Amazing... This was completely in character, beautifully written... I love how you didn't come up with some crazy idea to make Sasori human, or to make him able to feel... He seemed so amazingly in character throughout the entire thing...

XD
Galadraen chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
"It's going to seep into my joints."

This had me rolling with laughter. Wonderful story! I knew reading my first SasoDei from you wouldn't be a disappointment! : ) Thank you for that!
Galadraen chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I really love how you're handling Sasori's puppet body situation. Very lovely for a pairing I've never tried reading.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »