Reviews for A Fourney Jic
Teraunce chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
good moral and story. 15/10
Nemo Sequester chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Wee! Another great and new take on pokemon! This is really funny and very true to life!

Nemo
MW chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
*deletes her journey fic* It was getting bad anyway...*writes a romance and wonders why she was given the romance bug* Oh well.
Catwheels chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Heh... I agree with everything! I hate stupid stories like that... they're kind of like an insult to the better authors out there.
Clare chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Aquarius, in case you didn't notice, Katie (or Pidgeot to give her her online name) was a mod. It was her job to correct people who were breaking the rules.
Aphrodite Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
That should teach the people who write stories like that, and also people who flame constructive critics. . Good fic.
Heh chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
This was kinda funny, and painfully true around here lately :)
Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Heee...I wrote a fic like this once...I never posted it though...Instead I just stopped reading journey fics...*.*; Heheh...Well, good moral and whatnot...I'm off to see the wizard now...*blinks* Dunno which one so don't ask. Tat's all! *_~*;
aquarius chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I thought the story was good. David is obviously a geek, but I don't think Katie should have bossed him around like that. People write on this site for their fun, right? Amusing others is another thing. I don't think he should have cared so much about what other people said.

It was very good!