Reviews for A Taste of Home
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was wonderful
Osage chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AW

That was super cute! I love the pre-series fics. Dominic doing something nice was really awesome, not to mention strangely in character. Very well done!
lucylake13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
great story! well written, and i love seeing dominic a little less gruff and a little more sweet! i've recently started reading fanfic for dollhouse, and there just isn't enough dewitt/dominic fics out there, so thank you!:( p.s. i'm assuming you're British from all the references, but fun fact, i'm Canadian and we totally have all of those things and brands too! (i think the shipping would probably cost less from here lol)
Nallain chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh my, such a sweet story :) I love its optimism and of course the fluffy part of Adelle/Dominic relationship :)
rogoblue chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was very nice. It certainly has aspects of being well within the realm of possibility-Dominic doing something nice w/o broadcasting it (can't be losing the reputation he's worked so hard to cultivate). Enjoyed it. More soon?
Reuben deFlash chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I loved this:

"What’s in the box?” Topher asked, trying to look as if he hadn’t been pacing about near the office ever since Dominic had left the building.

“The dismembered body of the last person to ask what was in the box,” Dominic snarled.

It had me in stitches and it really summed up the relationship between Mr. Dominic and Topher - so snaps for you for a brilliant character observation.

Loved the story too - I'm a big fan of the Adelle/Dominic ship

(Dadelle?)

Anyway, keep up the good work x