Reviews for Two Hearts Revealed: Misao and Ayano's Story
TooMuchYuri chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
I'm sorry but during the last part...might swear i got a nose bleed and started shaking... O.O god help me too much YURIII!
CosmicDragon1971 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
This has got to be the best Ayano loves Misao story I have ever read. I usually can't read more than five chapters at a time without stopping for short breaks in between. But this one, I went over three hours and wound up reading this 17 chapter heartfelt yuri story in one sitting. I'm assuming this story is complete since it's been almost three years since a new chapter was released. As Misao Kusakabe is my favorite anime character of all time, I wish for nothing but happiness for her and Ayano :)
Munch chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Damn I loved ur story till the end I hope you will write again I totalllyyyy loved it T-T!
Taku-yaki chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Aw. Don't worry. I'm sure that you'll feel better soon. If you don't, take all the time you need. Good luck with your stories. I hope you feel better soon.
ArmorBlade chapter 18 . 3/11/2010
Don't give up.

Vent it out, exercise, go somewhere or do something you have never done before. It's hard, but there's more out there that's been waiting for you.
Karsten69 chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
hang in there and do your best to get your life back on tracks. :)we will survive without you here for a while. and besides you update much more fast than I do so I should write faster as well.
Str1k3N01r chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
This is not the finale yet or is it? it's very good. by the way, are you going to work on your minami x yutaka one?
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
I somehow neglected to read this chapter. D'oh!

The WAFF goes to 11. I wish everyone could find this kind of love in the real world.

"last time volume was kind of a problem..." :D

Again, I hope you feel better soon.
Zhintos chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
youll never lose me as a reader,thats for sure,hang in there,and in the meantime,i gotta go get more healthy,while you gotta get things back to normal,good luck Arker
Outcast XIV chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
Hey, no worries. It doesn't matter that you failed your English test, I'm sure the community will still be here to support you.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
No problem and don't give up!
yojimbo89 chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
dude life happens I know TRUST ME I know just take your time and don't worry I'm not going anywhere (:
NekoRockK chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
don't worry u won't lose me man

and don't worry we all feel ur pain *sigh*

well i'll keep waiting for the update so whenever ur ready to write go for it alright!-

i'll keep cheering u on!

P.S. thz for ur vote forgot to replay Un.n BYE!
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
I would say take as much time as you need to get your life back together. I think we all understand when you must give that priority over your writing, as much as we enjoy that.

May the Lord, or however you understand the Divine Reality, bring you through this rough patch. Best wishes. _
Karsten69 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
your story is good as always Arker and a meme is in order here, "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND" XD

maybe it's just me but I still think you repeat too much, that still gives it a copy paste feeling.

but perhaps that is how a relationship is, as I haven't been in one I don't know if that is how sweethearts do it.

also I didn't forget *feeds review rabbit*