Reviews for Break the Chains
ann marie chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I was really enjoying your star wars stories, but they were never finished. It would be great to see the endings.
CallingFool chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
The vader Option
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
koriaena chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
hehehehe. *snickers* a jedi is at peace...
Renee chapter 5 . 10/9/2002
Hey, are you ever going to finish this story?
Saline chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
Me again!

I just figured out a hint. The haircut! It's a padawan haircut, isn't it.
Saline chapter 5 . 8/8/2002
Hmm. I think it would be a really interesting turn of events if the whole fiasco that is sure to happen results in Leia ending up being captured by Vader and Luke leaving with Bail/Obi-wan. I've seen so many where Luke is captured by Vader, maybe it could be a little switch. This is just my way of trying to get you thinking and your brain jumpstarted. Oh, yes, if you haven't already gathered, I really like this story.
Jodi chapter 5 . 7/24/2002
awesome story! i hope you update soon! i am DYING to know what happens... please, pretty pretty please update!
Renee chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
Wouldn't it be crazy, if all of them came together at the same time. Love to see Daddy Vader's reaction to Luke!
Nomi Sunrider chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
I love the story so far and I can't wait untill you decide to get out the next chapter in this story. I hope that it is soon.
Yeade chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
I vote for all the options at the same time. Of course, I have an ulterior motive. Mainly, if all three parties involved were to run into Luke, the fic would be longer and I could spend hours, days, reading your delightful writing. Please update soon.