Reviews for Search and Find
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
This was a great story had some twist and turns to it, I only hope that Slade is dead.
AnNyanimous chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
I'd like to know how the HELL Slade keeps coming back! Imma murder him myself! Rawr! (_)
iLuvForevermore chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Heck yeah I wanna see a sequel. Man, I've been constantly checking back waiting for the updates. And I gotta say I love your stories, all of you.
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
SLADE JUST WON'T DIE! GRRR!

...

Loved the ending though!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Se...seq...SEQUEL! Wohoo! I loved the ending of this chapter, it was great. When Raven and Falcon combined, wow, that was great. I think Raven was alittle OOC but thats ok. Over all, it was an awesome story. So...I heard there may be a sequel. ;)
yukihane chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
Wow, the end was trippy! Slade is still stalking her, huh. What a creep! This was a great story! I hope you do a sequel!
Locket123 chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
Sequel! please.

Great story by the way
xxPR1NC3S5xx chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
I hope the next chapter is soon!
iLuvForevermore chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
Man, this story is just getting better and better. Man, I love your stories. Especially this one. The suspense is just killing me!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
Very, very good. Can't wait for the next chapter! What gonna happen? More RaexBB, I hope!
lauurenn-2 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
i love the story,continue.(sorry i'am brazilian)...the sun?
Dreamzcometrue chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Wow! Raven! No! Beastboy save her! Can't wait to know what happens! I love this story! Please continue writing!

yukihane chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Whoot! Raven's joined the fray! Is that a particularly good idea? She is kinda drained, but maybe taking her anger out on Slade would serve some good. I hope you update soon!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
You stopped writing! WHY? Update! Update! Please?

BBxRae forever!

yukihane chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Yes, a new chapter! Finally the boys are taking care of...what they need to take care of! I still hate zombies...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »