Reviews for One Single Step
smut1956 chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Very nice look inside what makes them tick as individuals and as a fledgling couple. I normally shy away from stories mentioning Claire a great deal, however, in this context it worked.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
csi-ncis chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
That was a perfect ending :) Amazing story and writing! The deal they made was great and the fact that both wanted it broken. Mac got a little kitty, that is so cute :)
CripticWolf chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
Awesome, can't wait for more!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful chapter! I love that everything worked out! Incredible! The kitten sounds adorable!
Golden Samphire chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
I nearly missed this, which is why I should have put you on alert earlier! Very happy to see this. Great job. There's some crappy stuff out there at the moment, so this is refreshing to read. It's been a pleasure to read your work, thank you, so I hope it's not too long to wait until we see something else from you. You write Mac and Stella magnificently.
lily moonlight chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Thanks for the note :) I'm really glad you did finish this and post it, this finishes the story very satisfactorily, and shows more of the step they have taken, and all the ones they will take into the future. Works really well also with it taking place a little further forward from the last chapter, with time inbetween allowing for things to develop. I really do love Stella the cat, and all the comparisons there, and how Mac is caught out about that :D She is a great character herself, the feline STella, even though she appears only briefly. I liked the t shirt, how you used that, a simple object, but it has great significance here. I loved how you wrote about all the meanings of touch between them, how that has changed and developing. You handled Mac's guilt well, he's not brooding on it, but he's also not letting himself be rid of it so easily, and that he needs STella's help to do that, whilst he also helps her. whilst she's been weakened, she is not weak, but also able to accepth his help. i really loved all their playfulness too, that they can do that, and I did love Mac in his towel, to be a bit less serious for a moment ;) And good to see him able to make his comments about being the boss, in more than one situation :D I've really enjoyed the story, it's a great one indeed. Well done :D
tbcdf chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Just found this story and read the whole thing in one sitting - love it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Wow! Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! The ending was very sweet! I look forward to reading motr!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Mac and Stella's interactions were adorable!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Amazing chapter! Very intense! That had to be very scary! I hope Stella will be okay and that Mac can help her through it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Wow! Very intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! Being attacked like that must have been so wscary, for Stella and for her friends! I hope she'll be okay! I hope they can help her!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Wow! Incredible chapter! Very intense! I hope Stella will be okay! She was lucky that she was found and helped in time!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Adorable!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Stellarina chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
I can't tell you how much I love your story! It's breathtaking! It makes me want to read more and more and your style is so beautiful. You are an awesome, very talented writer! I can't wait for more chapters!

xxoo Vanessa