Reviews for A Mile in Your Eyes
Narial chapter 11 . 6/11
Cute! If you continue this, I'd love to see more of how Harry's magic and chakra interact. Thanks for sharing!
Silverdora chapter 11 . 6/5
Cute Amaya!
Looking forward to more!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 11 . 4/30
I LOVE THIS STORY HELL YEAH BABY
CAN'T WAIT FOR ITACHI TO RETURN KUDOS FOR AMAYA!
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 3/24
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 10 . 3/5
This explains lots of things you know. I always wondered what Naruto did for three years with Jiraiya... but tactics would be a good start.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 11 . 3/5
Naruto has matured. And this explains lots of things. I read that most fanfiction authors write that Forth Shinobi War would break out because Konoha was weakened but Mist is already in a civil war for a decade. Plus, Konoha is KNOWN for its genius kids.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Okay, I forgot to say this before, but I really, really want to put this out there: Please, *please* redeem Sasuke in this.

I totally get why there's some Sasuke bashing going on - joining Orochimaru and attacking his teammates was a really d*ck move; but you've gotta remember that first of all, he had Orochimaru's seal on him, which would have been influencing him.

Second, he was seriously messed up by the Uchiha Massacure; he got home just in time to see the bodies of his parents and the rest of his clan with Itachi standing over them - he tried to run to his beloved Nii-san for comfort and was tossed back before Itachi used Tsyukiyomi on him; where a few seconds seemed to last a lifetime, and Sasuke was forced to watch Itachi kill their parents over and over again, taunting him the whole time about how he killed their whole clan to test his strength, that he'd never loved or even liked Sasuke, and that he was only letting Sasuke live because he was too weak to be worth killing and he'd never be strong enough or powerful enough to beat him. (It was a seriously f*cked-up thing to do; but Itachi needed to keep his cover, protect his brother, and was pretty traumatized himself at that point - ANBU Captain or not; he was still a thirteen-year-old boy who hated killing and had just been forced to kill his whole Clan - his *family* - even the children and babies and *his own parents*, and felt like he deserved to die for it. He wanted Sasuke to do the deed - and be hailed as a hero for it - and basically came up with his idiotic plan on the spot, in the midst of trying not to have a breakdown.) It awakened his Sharingan, and Sasuke collapsed on the ground in shock and passed out - Itachi fled Konoha weeping in remorse and guilt and helplessness and a buttload of other things.

Sasuke should have gotten some serious therapy to deal with the whole mess, but he didn't. (Which has Danzou's fingerprints all over it.) Instead, he was sent back to live alone in the house where his parents had been killed; where the yard had been full of Clan members who'd been slaughtered, and allowed to stew in his anger and hatred, and his desire for revenge to fester and rot him from the inside out. No one gave him the psychological help he needed; and none of the people who knew the truth behind the massacure said or did anything to dissuade him from his desire for revenge, his single-minded determination to kill his brother, and his obsession with becoming stronger and more powerful at any cost.

Sasuke got really screwed over, and I just want him to get hugged within an inch of his life.
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Okay; you are seriously the best writer EVER. My only complaint is that so many of your MIND-BLOWING stories are unfinished.

I rarely follow authors. I favourite them even more rarely; I favourite stories only slightly more often. (I don't count my first few months after discovering fanfiction; during which I abused the crap out of the favourite/follow features.) You are one of the few authors good enough for me to make an exception.

I sincerely hope you return to your unfinished works - it would be a crime against fanfiction for them to be abandoned. :)
scarlettravencrove chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Hope you continue this is amazing!~~~
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
More soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
Please update soon
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Well, none of the slugs we see in canon SEEM to be slimy, so it's entirely possible.
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Jiraiya is terrible! Lol
Chuni Luni chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
MORE PLEASE!

When you have the time of course!

Take care!