Reviews for A Mile in Your Eyes
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/9
WTF is this crap, i haven't even gone into the chapter yet i'm stuck at the pairings and warnings, uchiha itachi and uzumaki naruto? whats wrong with you!? shino and ino. she said herself that he is creepy and gross. sai and neji, where do you get these ideas from?. gai and anko? oh god. she'd murder him in a week. charlie weasley and hyuuga hanabi? the age gap between them is at least 13 yrs, and thats assuming that the naruto cast and hp cast are the same age, she's seven when they are twelve, and he is already out of hogwarts. this is disturbing, i liked your other story auryn so i decided to check the others out. big
lissa chapter 7 . 10/24 Amaya! Wahhh! TTTT heartbreaking truly...omg, and I love the part of Kurenai "crying on the inside" by the way-that was amazing.
gabeclone chapter 11 . 9/12
i love your stories and i always read them up to their latest chapter, but i'm somewhat unhappy that none of the stories you have written that i have read are finished. i suppose it's not your duty to make sure your stories are finished after you start them, but it's... what's the word, not annoying, but something similar but lesser... whatever it's the feeling i just described that you keep starting new stories without finishing your old ones.
Cepharim chapter 11 . 9/7
Never read anything quite like this. Good work so far.
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 8/26
Never mind review for chapter 11, I see on your page that this story has been abandoned.
Thanks anyway.
RatherFabulous chapter 11 . 8/26
Fun story. Hope you carry on. If not, well thanks.
gagagagirl8 chapter 1 . 8/21
I read "evil! self serving!council" and thought 'Oh, so no different from usual.'
Elfen Children chapter 11 . 6/22
Hahaha! Jiraiya is such an idiot. :D Update please?
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 6/20
Great story! I wasn't sure if I'd like it at the beginning, but I very much did. :D Hope you decide to continue it sometime in the future because it has a lot of promise and you've hinted at some excellent future plot development.
fannut chapter 11 . 6/11
Is this going to be updated anymore? Its really great and I would love to read more!
YokoT chapter 3 . 6/9
I thought it was: Watashi wa Nihongo ga suki desu.
Kikuriki chapter 11 . 5/8
I swear I almost broke something laughing at this chapter. Demon babies, gotta love em.
LunaDragAngel chapter 11 . 3/19
Ayame is sooo cute! I love his blossoming personality & the skills & iteractions hes picking up.
dragonsfae chapter 11 . 1/31
this is very cute! hopefully one day your muse comes a calling again. i like the differences having young harry round is making in our fav ninjas. wonder what kinda kiddo would show up at hogworts...
gfhgj chapter 11 . 1/18
great story. can't wait for more, please continue.