Reviews for A Mile in Your Eyes
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 4 . 10/2
Well, none of the slugs we see in canon SEEM to be slimy, so it's entirely possible.
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 9/22
Jiraiya is terrible! Lol
Chuni Luni chapter 11 . 9/14

When you have the time of course!

Take care!

Evani chapter 11 . 8/30
Gods this is beautiful haha, thank you for writing this, I adore it, I truly do. Can't wait for what you have next :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 8/11
bg3929 chapter 9 . 5/9
Ha! I saw that sneaky little A:TLA reference you threw in there... Well done. :)
icemaxprime chapter 5 . 4/22
This is great but is in desperate need of line breaks.
This is going nowhere.
Married? Are you forgetting that Amaya-"chan" is Harry Potter?
Witch Of Perception chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I know they're only four, but... I, too, ship Minato and Amaya.

Also, Tsunade doting on him is goddamn adorable.
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
WTF is this crap, i haven't even gone into the chapter yet i'm stuck at the pairings and warnings, uchiha itachi and uzumaki naruto? whats wrong with you!? shino and ino. she said herself that he is creepy and gross. sai and neji, where do you get these ideas from?. gai and anko? oh god. she'd murder him in a week. charlie weasley and hyuuga hanabi? the age gap between them is at least 13 yrs, and thats assuming that the naruto cast and hp cast are the same age, she's seven when they are twelve, and he is already out of hogwarts. this is disturbing, i liked your other story auryn so i decided to check the others out. big
lissa chapter 7 . 10/24/2015 Amaya! Wahhh! TTTT heartbreaking truly...omg, and I love the part of Kurenai "crying on the inside" by the way-that was amazing.
gabeclone chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
i love your stories and i always read them up to their latest chapter, but i'm somewhat unhappy that none of the stories you have written that i have read are finished. i suppose it's not your duty to make sure your stories are finished after you start them, but it's... what's the word, not annoying, but something similar but lesser... whatever it's the feeling i just described that you keep starting new stories without finishing your old ones.
Cepharim chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Never read anything quite like this. Good work so far.
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Never mind review for chapter 11, I see on your page that this story has been abandoned.
Thanks anyway.