Reviews for A Mile in Your Eyes
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 8/9
More please
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 11 . 5/4
Love it amazing work love to read more updates soon
a7152966 chapter 1 . 4/8
excuse me as my brain melts a little because gai and anko. ow, my imagination is too much trouble sometimes.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 11 . 2/22
I hope you do get the chance to update this story.. Its really good. I am wondering what will happen next.
ms.meow1968 chapter 8 . 12/21/2018
I have been reading this story and I have to say this is pretty good in plot development character development love to read it more but wondering after eight years you'd pick up where you left off?
This story is that entertaining.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
Nice
eragon95159 chapter 11 . 11/28/2018
Continue and update Amaya(harry)hair from magic (he wise being more like sakura-nee san)start grow pink like sakura flat and easy tame his forehead grow bigger like sakura he study healing jutsu hard hiting poison and antidones sumon snakes from parseltogue with salamanders . they found about stolen sharingans implanted in danzo body tell sasuke itachi is forced kill his clan because danzo is able stole sharingen eyes for himself.
Veronica McClure chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
Please, Pretty pls with a cherry on top, could u get back to pay most of your ATTN to only " Niflheim " and "A Mile In Your Eyes". I look forward to hearing about the former's " Harry" on his 1st full day at a school which doesn't have a lot of fangirls. And getting the well- loved Amaya of the second trained as a Ninja then off to Hogwarts where he will be well able to conjure "Shadow clones" to protect himself, Neville, and Hermione against a certain embittered Potions Master and other bullies without getting in trouble for it. (Because his "Shadow Protectors" r adult size.
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 10/25/2018
Yea! I would definitely love seeing a fully trained Shinobi Amaya/Harry attend Hogwarts! Picture it: a truly Serene Businesslike Harry who has seen and done things teens his age were taught they couldn't do, coming to Hogwarts and cleaning up bullying, ineffective teachers, ineffective curriculum and students who aren't willing and eager to learn the Konoha way.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2018
Please update this story!
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 11 . 9/9/2018
Hi,

Great story! Look forward to the next update
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/26/2018
At least Jiraiya was adult enough to look for Harry and miss his date instead of just shrugging Harry off. I wonder if it was actually being adult, or fear of what would happen should Tsunade and the other women find out he lost Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 8/26/2018
Cutting leaves, that is something to train and hone.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/26/2018
Will Harry be able to talk with Snakes still? That could become handy.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 8/17/2018
#cackles# This is too adorable. XD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hope to see more.