Reviews for I Will Never Forget
ggeni98 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Hurry And update!
ggeni98 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Oh MAH GAWD! This is Amazing!
firestarlver chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
this is really good and i hope that you finish the next chapter soon.
GamzeesPanties chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Awhhh.

I usually don't read Hetalia fanfics, due to the fact that the smexytime scenes freak me out a bit. .

BUT THIS IS ADORABLE c:

Mkaythanksbai. 3
BrOrion chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Outstanding! I love this damn story, and am pumped for the next chapter.
Prince Baekho chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I'm sorry about your computer. I know that feeling, I can't write my fanfiction 'cause my keyboard doesn't work so I use on screen keyboard and I don't have the patience for that.

Anyways I truly enjoy this story. The pairing GerIta is so magnificent. You. Did. Wonderful. I love this story and I pray that your computer and everything will /heal/ xD so that you can continue.

Good luck my friend!
MagenMoon chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
TTTTT aww... pls update soon i lovet he story badly!
MagenMoon chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
OMG THIS IS EPIC! MOREEEE
nena92 chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
i've read your story! hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm peccato! kiss from nena92 y from italy
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Wow, was not expecting that...O.e talk about awkward, Feli. Bet that killed the orgasm huh! Haha faved.
Derp chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
OOC, otherwise good
GenniBaby chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh...my...GAWD!

Such sweetness!

Such perfection!

Such...awesomeness!

I do enjoy Germany/Italy. BUT EVEN IF I DIDN'T I WOULD STILL LOVE THIS. So good job! I shall continue to read this throughly! :D
MockingVenus chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I really like this! I'm super excited to read the next chapter! Just one thing, I was a bit confused at the very end. Was Germany still in the shower or in bed? The rest of the story was perfect though! You really caught the essence of the characters!( I hate when people change their personalities) You really have struck a perfect balance! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! X)
Kisuke-chan chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful!
BrOrion chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
I have to say, ive been reading fics for awhile, and honestly, this one has to be my favorite fic of all time. I dont even really review stories often, and dont mean to kiss your ass or anything (lol). But really, you have them both wonderfully written and in character. Im awaiting the next chapter eagerly _ Oh, and that death note thing made me laugh. I thought I was the only one paranoid about changing in front of /DRAWN/ eyes.

Poor Germany though. If my guy screamed someone elses name, I would have dumped him out of the window. Just sayin'