Reviews for Thirst
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
great story. kinda sad and wierd but i liked it.
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ahhh! so this follows Ashes (by DiamondMask) right! OMG! you guys are geniuses... I am literally bawling my eyes out, here. So, Milly was the one who introduced him to Refrain... and Euphie's "condition" is here as well... ya' know, this would be so much more clear if the stories had a single timeline. But, I like the kinda random one-shots! jeez, and I was wondering why "she" (DiamondMask) didn't continue her story... but then I found these! xD You have no idea how happy this makes me :P thanks for the story!
HisaAngel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw! I hope you continue! I really would like to know what happens next!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aaw! :( milly died?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Good grief, this string of stories has turned heavy! Fantastic chapter; full of runaway emotions and all sorts of angsty stuff. But, for the most part, you keep everyone IC. Beautiful work.
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
i loved it...i actually got a tear in my eye when Suzu came back and Lulu was on drugs half dead
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
i loved this story except for one thing... i don't believe that Lelouch would take refrain under any circumstance... other than that... loved it...
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, I just read all the stuff about this... IT took awhile... Anyway, i have to make this quick. I have a story to start. Great job! X3 Can't wait for any more about this AU story!
rein hitomi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hmm, just the right tinge for a dark-angst mix. And drama and mystery, too. :)

TBC? I'm sure we'll all love that. :D
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh I liked it a lot very good can't wait to read more from you later on thanks for the story.
Nephilum-Kat chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh! I really, really hope you add to this one. It is so good! :D *wiggles with anticipation*
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
No dont end it here! lol Amazing! Absolutely 100% Amazing addition to your StudentZaku/Lelouchsensei fics! Please continue... hope you add more to this! )
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Reviewer wonders if you could give clarifying background info for n00bs who haven't had previous experience with your CG AU.
dhyetaX1999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
you... evil, how can you make a totally carefree and happy universe become such angsty and still fabulously snatching my attention is beyond me. sadly milly become the villain this ch.

but i do hope you to continue this. cause i like this universe and story (both your's and diamondmask's) very much!

congratulation on having such a wonderfull story
shiai10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
oh wow this is really good plz update soon continue!