Reviews for Heretical
Akatsukiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome. So far all I've ever read was Hidan being a horny idiot but your story is different. It's one rare sight of Hidan and I think you deserve more Favs and Reviews for it.
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Damn Straight!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very nice character insight. Nicely in character. I liked it.
conv. hearts chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww. 3

A lot of people make Hidan completely and totally batshit, as well as only into Jashinism for the blood and guts...so reading this take on it was lovely. :D

-ch
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh dear jashin, why do I love Hidan so much? Just checked your profile, saw this, and had to read it! wah Hidan! (um, apologise for the fangirlism...*bows* sorry.) Anyways, despite this being kinda short, it was well-written and interesting! And Hidan is always funny! His language amuses me, yeah! And dont worry, no fear Hidan darling, Jashin do exist, Im sure of it.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ah, more fantasticalness. You really get into Hidan's head. The descriptions of his religious mania were great.

Well done, as always.
Hanshou.Myaku chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is also different from what you usually write, but I always love anything involving a zealous and bloody Hidan! Are you going to continue this at all and maybe invent another Jashinist to worship with Hida-kun?
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ha! That was so cool. Hidan questioning his religion. I love it! So creative. I love how you don't just stick to one pairing or character, but do a wide range of interesting stories. And this was so funny. Because really, few can relate with Hidan like that. :)

And side note, sorry for not getting back to you earlier or reading any other stories. My computer conked out a few days ago and the files have been erased. :( Sad day. I'm trying to work on it, and I'll get back to you as soon as everything is back in order. :)

And keep posting all these stories! It's great! Are these your littkle vignette pieces or random one-shots you've had written down? Well, whatever they are, I love them. Keep it up! :D