Reviews for The Dresser
HarrySirius chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yeah I'm right into your stories again. And that one was one I desperately needed. A sweet brotherly moment. Thank you so much

"Sammy was right there beside him, eyes tender and caring, only the barest glimmer of annoyance showing" This has to be my favourite line, because right there I can just see Sam's face, really.

And Dean was just so adorable and tell you what? I'm glad to couldn't resist writing a drunk Dean, because you just pull it off! Thanks a lot
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is wonderful - just loved drunk, frightened Dean - soooo cute!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw, featuring so many awesome brotherly moments between Sam and Dean. *melts contently*

Very well written and fitting tag to "Yeallow Fever", BJ. Great!
Erika chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh B.J., Dean really is a sweet drunk! I can just picture him alternating (or should that be swaying) between fear and silly drunkenness! His determination was adorable. This made me want more of Sam taking care of Dean, too. Loved it!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Finally got the time to read this! And all I can think right now is how long the line of volunteers would have been to help Dean OUT of his clothes! Loved this line: "one down, fourteen layers to go…" Yeah, those boys wear far too many layers!

I liked Sam's observation about how childlike Dean seemed when under the influence of the ghost sickness and the booze. That's definitely the impression the episode left me with too. Funny that Dean let's his guard down when he's drunk or scared.

Good stuff!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I was catching up on some of my other stories that I have been following and now wondering why I am reading them - I'm depressed and mad at two of them. So I decided I needed to smile and came over to read your story again.

As you remember I had trouble with one scene in this episode, but I have enjoyed reading the scene you have inserted.

I have to smile as Dean works on his shoelace and than gets lost in his t-shirt, good thing little brother was there to save him.

Though I had to feel sorry for Dean too as he kept getting images of hell run through his memory.

Did love Dean's moment at the end where he was trying to be brave as he entered the police station.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us, it helped my mood.

Take care.
ilaria84 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
you described everything so well that it seems like it went thatw ay

sammy was the perfect brother and dean was so cute

awesome job hun!
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I finally had a chance to be able to read this properly, and I totally loved it Bj.

It had moments where I was laughing out loud. Especially when Dean called his shoes fugly, and when he commented that his zipper knew better than to mess with a Winchester. And again when Dean said he only had 14 layers to go. Yes, Kripke does dress those boys in way too many layers doesn't he.

There was angst, when Dean got his shirt caught. It's good that Sam was there, to help him out, and I can pitcure everything in my head.

I liked that we got to see some of the Dean that's hidden, when he reflected that he liked the respect he got when he wore a suit.

You should write drunk Dean more often, you do a great job with him.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You, my darlin' dear, are WAY too critical. I could see this playing out so perfectly and that's all due to your wonderful words.

Bravo, bravo and much yayness your way!
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was great, very funny and I could picture Jensen/Dean sitting there trying to thread the lace then finally giving up and tossing the boot away. The slow motion strip also had me picturing and all I can say is WHOO HOO.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
great
SeaGlassGreen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Holy crap. Dean imagining Sam "busting a move" in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers? If that's not genius, the word has no meaning. I'm useless for the rest of the day. What a great story!
Nuwie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hehe, your story is just what I needed after finishing my season 3 DVD box. Thanks for that !

Believe it or not, I had no problem seeing Jensen acting it all. ;-) Particularly liked the drunken strip-tease. lol And I have to say that he managed to remain sexy even so. Funny by the way, I always pictured Dean in black boxers too. :-p

Erm... do you know that you'll have the slash fans community chasing you after such a story ? lol