Reviews for Cross My Heart
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love all the characters in Transformers and was a bit upset that in sequel the soldiers didn;t have much interaction with Sam and Mikela. I always thoguht that saving the world together would cement a friendship so I'm so pleased to see your Sam and Will being good friends. Can;t wait to see more.
abandonded1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love the prologue but when do you plan on updating? I've been waiting forever and I know I'm whining but I really love these stories if your muse dies you can always watch old movies or new ones that always helps me when I'm in a funk. Anyway update soon.
Green Raindrop chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OK! Please continue soon! Verry interesting so please update one of your stories son.
VampireJazzy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww, whoa wait why would sarah want a divorce? hmm looking foreward to the next installment.
Transforming Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
YOUR STORY SUCKS! TOO MUCH SWEARING! SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Sorry, not a fan of swearing, so if you want me reading, lighten up with the swearing. Story should go on, and hopefully will get better. Keep writing unnoble writer!
Iniysa chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Humm...a little confused. I think you forgot to mention in you note that for your story Sam is a girl? Unless where talking about another Sam?
idntlikeurpants chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
:( Sarah is definitly on my hit list now. How could she do that to Will? Well, I can't wait to read more on this, and please please please update All About Us. I love your take on the story. :D
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh, I like! :)
aniay chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay, I decided to try it because the summary sounded interesting, then the pairings are another interesting thing I red, and smiled and then went OMFG WTF O_O

Is Sam a GIRL? Is 'Kaela a GUY?

Okay, It starts interesting, and your writing is fluent and nice so I'm putting it on allert out of curiosity, just please respond WTF is going on or don't explain if it is an important part of plot.
Dragonrider2203 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow! This looks amazing! I can't wait to read this, and to read more of All About Us!