Reviews for Haunted
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Great, as always. I'm so happy you wrote a continuation of the Hand of Sorrow! Well, I'll continue reading now.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
"Archangels are fierce,- They are absolute." From the episode The Monsters at the end of the book, right? Cas is telling Dean about archangels in the parking lot. If there were any more lines, I missed them. But do I get at least a virutal mini-Castiel trench coat...?
krissy7490 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
You know, it's terrible to say, but for some reason I like Cassidy better than Katie and I'm not sure why! There's just something about her I think is pretty cool.

Great story, as always! :)
Sola chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Oh. Now I want to find out what happens to Daniel...

'Tis really good, Temi. I have become addicted.

Has Cassidy finlly stopped asking for a gun and whiskey?
Punky chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Now we know how Ellen must have felt when it came to the roadhouse. Uhg, hunters, are they worth it? *shakes head*
Punky chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Aw... Raph calls Castiel little one.

Uh oh... That is a total 'oh crap' moment at the end. Thanks a lot Raph for blowing their cover *eye roll*
krissy7490 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Grr... and to think that for just a split second I was going to say, "Well that wasn't so bad! At least no one died!"

Now all the hunters are PO'd! GREAT!

Update soon! Maybe they can recruit their help! *hopeful look*
Punky chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
lol hunter gossip worse than old woman. So true xD

Like how you're slowly coloring in the public's reaction. That's good, I like that.

"those are the ones that Dean wants to beat until they are bloody and unconscious, wants to scream and rave at them about how stupid and blind they are.." amen. I'd want to too. Unfortunate... how God is no where in sight. He needs to come back from vacation lol.

APWNPNQWNEPWQELKWQNEWLQ! - See that? That is my reaction to any contact betwen Cas and Dean lol. *squees* HUG! *flails* *falls over*

rofl Castiel makes others feel awkward. lol well it is true, the poor thing, I don't think he even realizes it.

Oh is that Raph?
krissy7490 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Ah, son of a bleep! NOW who's there to screw everything up! Well, he better not be a jerk because they need someone to actually help them!
CaptainPixie chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Oh Crap! trouble just found them, AGAIN!
Sola chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Temi, you are so epic! It is awesome! I hope Raph starts doing what he's told, because I really want to see the end of this!
CaptainPixie chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Oh thank the god's she knows who Cas is, I just hope Bobby or the boys can get to him before he up's and leaves again, silly idjit, going off alone like that, Dean's gunner do his nut when he gets a hold of him!
krissy7490 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
*eyes and ears perking up with interest*

Ooh! What's going on? Who is she? What's she going to do to Cas!

*waiting not-so-patiently for next update* :)
Punky chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Aw poor Castiel, I got a funny image of him trying to get a free call out of a phone book and making it explode xD

Nice description of the Roadside bar. I can see it vividly!

Ah so now we see how people are reacting to the devestation.

lmao "can they please keep their more exuberant hellos until later when she does not run the risk of walking in on them."

Hee, now will Cas run once he finds out he's been busted, or will he wait for the guys to just come and pick him up? Uhg, poor Castiel.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ooh! I got so excited to see you went for it and wrote the next arc! Hurray! :)

That last part is is just beautiful, by the way. Love the descriptions you use.

And where's Cas! My poor Angel-Man! :(