Reviews for Admirable
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was interesting.

I liked Chuck and Carter's heart to heart.

I look forward to reading your other pieces. (:
Ain Relmi chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I kicked myself for not reading this earlier... This is totally, totally great. It's so well written, and so lovingly crafted. I love it. I do hope to read more from you. Please don't stop writing, you're so gifted in it. :)
smc-27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I am running out of ways to say I loved it. I teared up a little over Erik's middle name, I won't lie. This was very sweet. I have always loved how Chuck seems to look out for Serena, even when he doesn't want to admit that he is. This whole story was a perfect example of that.

So, as much as I love an unhappy ending, I probably love these happy endings more...
lucasta chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Be still my heart. That was a beautiful story.*
MereteDele chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm sure you meant this to be a oneshot but i would love it if you added more!

This was soo great :)
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was wonderful.

Sarah11650 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It amazes me how you come up with the perfect plots! Your stories are always everything I wish to read and more! You are truly Serena's keeper in my book.
B.Bass89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
GAH so good. Im reading ALOT of good Carter fics recently and it has me very exctied for Season 3. Great job. I find that you know how to write all the characters very well.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very nice, and very intriguing... I really enjoy this future you've created for them in your stories. And I think that Chuck has a valid point, with Carter-but he of all people should know that anyone can change, and it's nice to see him realize that. And I adore he and Serena with a sibling bond-so sweet. Lovely, lovely job!
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ok, so I really loved this. First of all, you captured a softer side of both the CS and CaC dynamics, which I enjoyed very much.

AND you didn't just say they were all older, you actually made them all grown-up in your writing! I believed they were married and had matured and could be reflective on the past, lol, which is not all that common in fanfics.

I love love love that you mentioned the possible parallel between how Serena sees Carter and how she saw Keith. Perfect. I really hope that plays into the show, because I think that's one of the most interesting parts of their dynamic.

And that last line? Amazing. Still his worst enemy, but at least he's okay with that, haha.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
-"Erik Bartholomew.”-

Jesus, you KNOW how I get. WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I CRIED! I kid you not, tears came. I hate you, Ria. (I really love you.)

Love the SC moments. YAY. And Chuck and Lia are ADORABLE. Only his family, can he not resist the girls. hehe. You know when he has a girl, the world will cease to exist.

I'm glad S still talks to Nate. :P

I love that B pretty much got him to talk with Carter. hehe.

And it was a good convo. I really want a real talk with the boys. For Carter to really care for S and for Chuck to see it.

I think I might go cry a bit more, and I can't really explain it. But, seriously, there needed to be more S/Bart on the show. Because he really cared for Serena and Eric. And that's not fair. *goes to cry*