Reviews for Bacchae
This was so good.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
tatimac chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is great!
Finally I found something about the bacchae thing, I totally agree with you on that!
kazywaz chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The whole story was quite sensuous and teasing in its dialogue. Very sexy and charming.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wahahahaa! XD *cries* I love Gabrielle's high spirit here. *snicker* And Xena's not too out of character, either, which was awesome. ((I think I've read another fic about the whole "you smell good" part. Was that part of the series or something from another fic?))
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Love this. Very much them. I love that it's mostly dialogue.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was definitely super. :) I loved that episode. Loved. it. I've got a screenshot of 'the bacchae bite' as part of my screen saver.
supasoph chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wud u mind teribly writing a few more chapters?
FadingPulse chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Thank you! I love this story, it was so cute and unpredictable. You really captured the characters, and we all know they love eachother, but they said it...AND they kissed...squee!
JannaM chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i hope that u will write much more..i thought it was comical and very romantic
Lisachan87 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
mew mew mew me likee! cute, romantic and soo gabby and xena-like. you know how to make suspense:P
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very nice. It made me smile. I'd love to see where it goes from here.
battlingbard7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loving this fic. I loved that episode, must watch it again! Haha!

Hope to have more from you soon! :)
Lauraliepala chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aw! adorable! :-)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love this. Xena so loved it when Gabby bit her in that ep. Now I wanna watch it. Wish I was not going out tonight. lol I am an even bigger Xena fan that I am a Moonie (Sailor Moon fan). If I could draw real people I would draw her more. Is there a word for Xena fans? You know like Star Trek fans are Trekkies and Sailor Moon fans are Moonies. How about Xenanites? lol I had thought about a Xena/Sailor Moon Cross over but that never happened.