Reviews for sgniR eht fo droL
Stailpoos chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Lol I think this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Hahaha. Wish you luck. Some of it isn't realistic, but it's just fun. Like the dead Legolas, and the evil Samwise XD !
DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
... Hilarious. My only complaint is length: too short.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
'"What!?" Boromir demanded. "You really think that highly of little old me?"

"What!?" Aragorn demanded. "I'm not an insuff—oh, wait. Yes I am."'

*Gasp* *Choke* *Wheeze* That was uproarious! Aragorn was hilarious (his cowardice was hysterical), Boromir was hilarious (everyone's favourite Gondorian certainly lived up to his title), Frodo was hilarious (in a sinister sort of way), Merry was hilarious (if you like boulder-throwing trolls), Legolas was hilarious (actually, I've always found his stating-the-obvious hilarious ["A diversion!"], but anyway), Gimli the Dwarf was hilarious (sorry, Gimli the elf), and Gandalf was just plain cute. Ahem. Sorry about that.
The Frost Raven of Lord Pride chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LOL!
Annu123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Just loved this! At some point I stopped counting how many times it made me laugh. :D
LadyArin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"This, he told himself forty-three times, was the most terrifying experience of his life.

Not that he hadn't said that about other things, but this time he really, really meant it."

It's hard to pick a favorite quote - there are so many great ones in here! - but that would definitely be it, if i had to choose one.

Great work with this - it's hilarious.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely loved it. I believe I was laughing from beginning to end. Pippin's a wizard, Gandalf's a toddler, Sam hates Frodo -

Middle Earth is doomed.
Arwen Stinkmorchel chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
!111!1!1
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Absolutely HILARIOUS! i love all the stupid characters, sooo funny! U made my day!
lallyzippo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is hilarious.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow that was a complete insult to Tolken. I didn’t know if i should bang my head against the wall or laugh my ass off. Very creative idea though. I like the dead Legolas. And Gimli was awesome.
andaere chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG! This is gold. Pure gold. There's a lot of LotR humor floating around, but not a lot of it tickles my funnybone. (Now /that's/ a weird expression.) This story is amazing, though. The idea - BRILLIANT. Absolutely BRILLIANT. The backwards title, the humorous turned-around personalities... I especially liked cowardly!Aragorn with his big ego and dancing!smiling!Elrond. Oh, and toddler!Gandalf, and troll!Merry, and dead!Legolas... basically, I loved all of this. You are an amazing person for coming up with this idea, and writing it well. Thank you. :) You just made me live a little longer (they do say that laughter is the best medicine!).
snow'sfighterchick chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i would have singed it but i didn't feel like it...

wow... that's so... interesting..
sweetypie15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is really clever and funny. "Immortal is the opposite of dead" cracked me up, and all the creative ideas for characters were great! I love toddler Gandalf and Merry the Cave Troll, and the "what!" part at the end
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Haha, poor cowardly Aragorn. I love the idea of Peregrin the Purple Wizard. I have to agree Aleheniya on Sauron's character though - looking forward to seeing how you write that in :P