Reviews for Both Sides of a Well
Crystal Twilight chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Good work. : )
Inumaru101 chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
oh my god this was the best and touching story ever. It really kept to the characters. i almost cried at the end. I love how they became a complete circle. i think this should have been put in the story.
FadingNoctis chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Good chapter. The ending was weird for me (not your fault of course). I haven't adjusted to InuYasha and Sesshoumaru being friends. It's...odd. But hey, that's just me.

Anywho, Amazing (as Always).
FadingNoctis chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
This one was slightly depressing, but has a shred of hope of what might come. Be strong InuYasha!

Amazing, as Always. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Another great chapter. Keep it up. I'm still confused about the whole InuYasha being a dog and his brother and all, but that's just me. I AM blonde after all. *sweatdrops*

FadingNoctis chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Hmm...Kagome's getting desperate. I wonder if she would act like that after being away from Inuyasha for awhile. I suppose so.

FadingNoctis chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
So sad, yet sweet. I almost cried when I read the last part. *sniffs*

FadingNoctis chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Aw, this one was sad due to InuYasha not being able to be with Kagome in this time of happiness. *sighs* Oh well.

Amazing, as Always. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I'm not going to lie; the end of this chapter didn't make much sense (in the story-wise). Did Sesshoumaru use the well? And if he did, HOW? Also, Sesshoumaru would never be that "brotherly" towards InuYasha. So confused.

For the most of it, Amazing. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
How sad. I enjoy fics telling memories about InuYasha and Sesshoumaru (as brothers). How sweet.

FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
What a interesting notion! I love it. - (Should've happened in the anime/manga, but oh well)

FadingNoctis chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Another great chapter. Keep it up.

Amazing. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Who knew that InuYasha would be open to Miroku like that. -

MadMistress65 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 15 . 9/15/2009