Reviews for Edward and Bella Survive an Earthquake
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/12
Liked it but i think it's not getting the reception it deserves because it was not finished. There is one thing as an open ending but this! Was suppose to be at least a ten chapter fic.
Primrose Masen Weasley chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was hilarious, but I missed lemons!
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
rofl...very good, loved every bit of it!
rdrumm5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
It was a good story but i didn't like that they didn't get together.
trullute chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hehe :) good story with a funny plot. Thank you
The Uncut Diamond chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This one-shot was 'off the charts' :D
just me reading chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was awesome.
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
you should seriously do a follow-up shot to this!

it'd be so hott!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was so funny. I loved all of the responses! Especially Edward's all the way through. Emmett's intital reactions. Esme was wonderful. I loved Rosalie and her threats and her praises. She was so funny. Bella was perfect! Have a great day!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh my GAWD this was bloody hysterical! did you preface this with a note about winning the contest? damn well deserved, chica! you kept it in canon for the parent fic, and it was funny as hell, and nicely citrusy... i give it 10.5 thumbs up! :D
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
ROTFLMFAO! OK Loved this! Incredibly hot and hilarious too! Congrats on the Co-Win!
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is a perfect companion to TIA. Great job.
greeklove chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Trust in advertising is one of my favourite stories...Bella and Edward trying to acvertise a sex toy..hilarious..I loved it!Thanks!
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I just finished reading T in A, and I'm moving on to the crackfic. Earthquake, that's funny. That stuff always has the stupidest names. I think you captured the characterizations from the original fic and took them on a fun side journey here. Quite deserving of the co-win. Thanks for writing :)
romanysue chapter 1 . 9/19/2009