Reviews for Ante Up
Red chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Amazing story.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
To sweet never would have thought I like those two so much.
nakala chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i love your x-men fics they are so good
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really liked this. Would have loved to read more. Too bad it's a one-shot. Nice.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I enjoyed reading this, it was cute, charming and something I can believe. I've always been an O/I fan and it blows how there is not much of this pairing out there. The few O/I's I did read were great but there were only one shots. Knowing you as the devout awesome author you are, I'm sure you can whip up a multiple chapter fic circling around these two.
April14 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OMG! You wrote one of my favorite parings in the X-men world. Storm and Iceman. This story was just adorable and believeable too. I just love how playful Ororo was with Bobby and how Bobby grew-up and make his being with Ororo know to her. I love this piece and I just hated I didn't see it sooner. You have to write them again one of these days to continue with their story. Thanks for writing Storm and Iceman
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
probably the only and best bobby/storm EVER i loved sweet true exciting authors should really do this
BarbaraB chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
My favorite pairing! Wasn't it fun to write? Don't you want to do more? I think you would write an epic O/I fic very well!

Well, I had to try.

This was a sweet fic, I'm always amazed that your fics are so strong, and engaging without reaching an adult rating.
Akazato chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very cute fic. _ The whole abhor, whore thing made me chuckle.
shejams chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*GASP* TRAITOR! Storm should be playing with Logan; how could you...nah just kidding! LOL

This is adorable. I love their playful bantor. It was great.

Favorite part: "But if you think you could learn more perhaps Emma could . . .”

“I hate that woman,” Bobby muttered.

“We have that in common though hate is perhaps too strong a word, abhor sounds nicer.”

“Oh, that’s a good one – a whore,” Bobby chuckled. “Didn’t know you had it in you, Storm!”

“You are never going to change are you?” Ororo said, shaking her head. *HAHA*

:D

Even though I'm a Rolo fan, I really enjoyed this. I could see this story play out in my head and I can't stop grinning. So I have to add this to my favorites. :-D

Good job but back to RoLo
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well and beautifully written. I love how you write Storm. And this piece was so good. I'd never have thought of it, but it makes sense and I like it.
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm too lazy to log in! Anyways. Fudgies, I hope that "end" business meant the end of the chapter. A mere kiss to unite a pairing? Bah! If such things were true, I'd be married to orlano Bloom (I've kissed his photos /). I was hoping that Ororo would be his slave since well, how funny would it be to see Bobby being fed by Storm in public view to charles, hank, logan, scott, warren, or remy. And hate Emma Frost? Impossible. She's the best there is :d (excluding Ororo). I love Bobby (which is evident since he's always in my stories) and I Storm, so they make an amazing couplet! :# so now my list of pairings are ScOr (Scott/Ororo), OreO, AngSt (WarrenxStorm) and now StoRo (Storm/Robert), hehe. I loved how you detailed ororo's powers, it was like I was there to see with hot chocolate in hand.

-kendra 3
NWHS chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Thanks for taking the challenge and writing this sweet story. I really liked the weather challenge between the two but no matter what I can't see them as a couple because he will always be a teenager to her woman in my mind. But damn he did what most young men would want to do and you gotta give him man points for that.
Jo the Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was lovely! Not a usual pairing by anyone's standards, I don't think, but upon consideration... yes, it works, and you've written it so well!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
At first I thought oh no she didn't & then I'm like oh yes she did & reading it the couple worked for the most part anyway the way you wrote it with the slow build up and & it wasn't bad even kind of sweet. I do feel this is one of your most rough stories like maybe you rushed this when you should have a beta go over this & catch all the mistakes since there were way too many for me to mention but still all in all it's a decent story tho I like Storm w/other guys besides Wolverine & Gambit so maybe I'm biased.