Reviews for Teardrops On My Guitar
Ok. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but when are you going to upload the next chapter.
Thais2333 chapter 12 . 2/12
I'm not tryin to hate but can you please try to upload very soon. I would be so happy if you did. I love this series and I read it in less than a week. Iv ben waiting but I'm not a patient person. I really liked this chapter. Your rite it chose to be written like this. It wasm AWSOME.I Know you might think AWSOME is an overstatement but the whole series was AWESOME. I like how Dawn fell in the water that really put me at the edge of my seat. I would stay up late reading this not knowing what time it is. Overall you have done a great job.
Anonymous Mouse chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Star a riot people!
Make her update!

RIOT RIOT RIOT!
Myranium chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
This heer stort is of udder importance to me. ( did you get the pun? Haha so funny.) Please update it. I'm really enjoying it. You just can't leave us pearl shippers like this. It will udderly sadden us. :). Last bad cow joke.

Why does a milking stool only have three legs?

The cow has the "udder" one!

Hahahahahahaha so funny.
Bye
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
UPDATE.
Jakob P chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Not bad, there was a typo earlier in the chapter so just something to be mindful in the future, then again when you write like 12 long chapters i can just drop it. This is after all hard stuff, but again just something to keep in mind, but again I don't mean anything by it.
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
AWESOME. Fic
lucario chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
love the story please update fast and get some drama in with may and ash.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
very well written carry on with this
Julie chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
WHERES CHAPTER 13, MISS KATHY?
Sean Morse chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
nice
Gabby chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
I LOVE IT! JUST UPDATE PLEASEEEEE! 6 MONTHS HAVE BEEN PAST! AND THATS THE 6th MONTH! SO GO AND HELP ALL OF US!
katie chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Aww... a happy little ending! one for Misty and Gary too!

the end?
katie chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
GARY YOU LOOK AWESOME IN A POOL ANYDAY!
katie chapter 3 . 9/10/2013