Reviews for Diamonds in Wine
sophieshi01 chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Im hoping theres no lemons
iZUMi0715 chapter 59 . 6/21/2014
One of the best DGM fanfics I'd ever read!
That Chick chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Wow. Rei can be a little brat. She should have at least understood WHY Kanda liked Lenalee. She would've never met Kanda, Tyki, or Bookman if it weren't for Lenalee!
Hawa chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
wow. PANDA Yuu's an ass hole. Spoiled brat.
aceofspades57 chapter 26 . 5/1/2014
GODDAMN IT KANDA! You can't just fuck with people's minds like that, you're not Itachi damn it. I've actually really taken a liking to Rei x Tyki... and Cyril, jerk move there, jerk move.
Eien no Ajisai chapter 59 . 4/30/2014
Its...*tears up with joy*...beautiful.

I loved this. Every chapter of it. And yeah, Tyki was cool, despite his actions. And that last chapter oh sweet lord. I ALMOST DIED FROM THE SQUEALS.

It felt like I was with Rei for the whole story. Like I experienced that stuff with her. Great, just awesomely great.

Your DGM fic here has like, 2k reviews. And that, is a wonderful achievement. I read through the first few pages of reviews for DiW, and couldn't help but notice the one before mine, written by 'Guest'. And even if he or she hates this, just know that for every negative review, there's probably a hundred positive ones backing you up.

Cheers. ;)
Guest chapter 59 . 2/7/2014
I can't believe you did that. That is the cruelest thing I have ever read. The story was far to long, and Tyki deserved more than that. I understand, somewhat, but this story just got worse and worse. Rei should have chosen one or the other, not go back and forth. Besides that, Rei was with Tyki through most of the story, and to make her destroy him like that, and then marry Kanda? Kanda is my favorite character from this anime, but you have completely changed him. I at first, thought that this story could be published as a real novel, but no one should have to go through that drama. Not to mention your horrible ending. Right now I curse you to step on Legos, and fall off cliffs. Thank you very little for this story. I can't believe that I wasted my time on something this horrendous.
ciumiauciu chapter 57 . 1/7/2014
After reading the summary i thought it was going to be awfully boring. I was : MODELS? seriously? I was really skeptical. I gave it a shot though. And it was a good decision. Like seriously good. This is fanfic is amazing. The story in itself is incredibly good planned(even if it was improvised, i dont care i loved it). The way you showed the nature of characters(i'm really glad you used other -man characters as well) was fantastic. I really liked Rei too. And Kate. I never thought i was going to be in such shock and grieve after her death. The emotions of characters were truly felt. Amazing job, really. I wish you good luck if you plan to write more.
Couyse, damn, you're good at it ;)
JezebelKanda chapter 49 . 1/5/2014
WHY DID YOU THINK THIS MIGHT GO OVER WELL! I seriously needed a couple of shots of tequila after the whole hair thing...
Akurima86790 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Um, dunno why, but when I read the 1st chapter, it seemed like a manga I've read before... A female bodyguard of a rich guy. The girl hates the guy and then *buff* the guy seemed to have an interest in her and then a love rival appeared. Then dun dun dun the bodyguard and the guy ends up together. Haha, funny, right?
killerninjaz chapter 36 . 11/30/2013
Nooooo! Tyki come back to get rei! Get away from luluuuu! ToT
Alter ego paul chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
In an earlier chapter as soon as you mentioned lulu bell having a fiancé I knew it had to be her dad damn it...
Alter ego Paul chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Are you kidding I loved this chapter!
Alter ego bob chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
Even though he is a freakin creeper I kinda like the idea of tyki and rei together...
Alter Ego Bob chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
I'll be honest I love how you have interpreted Tyki's character. It's truly amazing. Can't wait to see what will happen next:)
2,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »