Reviews for Fox Trapped at Yokai Gakuen
prototype gear chapter 3 . 10/6
I take back what I said before. This is shit pure and simple. If you wanted to do a crack fic, then do it with humor. Like in my fic were pretty much every serious character does things that would fit in a purple eyes video. Beat boxing guy? Job interview articuno? Things like that fit in a crack fic because they are so off the wall they are hilarious in the situation they are used in.
This was just shit. Development, plot, and character.
prototype gear chapter 2 . 10/6
I can't read just seems so damn childish to me. Like it was written by a kid. It seems flowing. As in, no time for development. Then again, I'm only reading the beginning. It's just...ugh. Every time I read the damn interactions a part of my soul (whatever's left of it after the gingers took most of it) dies off, screaming in an utter carasal of agony.
Rage chapter 22 . 8/19
I apologize for not leaving a review all this time I was unaware that such beautiful work of art existed... And for this I thank you because this was the most amazing fanfic I have ever had the pleasure to read forever your reader agent rage
deez nutz
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 5/13
Second chapter was amusing.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 5/13
The flow is a little hard o follow, and a few grammar issues, but overall, pretty good.
bryan.gleason.33 chapter 4 . 4/10
Nice description of mokas bra and panties
DarkDemonKing chapter 22 . 1/29
I will wait for this sequel with anticipation.
StrongGuy159 chapter 22 . 1/21
Awesome story make sequel called: Vampire Kunoichi in Leaf Village please.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 1/17
I can't just can't this thing is jumping around so much my head hurts
Lord Asura chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
In a world where Naruto Uzumaki already has it hard with a 9 tailed demon trying to kill him at every turn when he calls forth it's chakra, It gets a lot crazier when he becomes a vampire with the potential threat of three powers fighting within him; Vampire,Demon, and Himself. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
Please write the sequel!
KillerToBee808 chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
I think the story was awsome but was kinda bummed that mizore and kurumu still ended up with tsukene ...
Duncan0Idaho chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
This is one of the worst fics i have ever read.

For starters you rushed the plot, your spelling is terrible, there is no development, all of the characters are turned onto mockeries of themselves, why would Tsukune try to summon the entire belmont clan AND dracula on top? no really why? the kid is noble, eventually grew balls, became a shinso, went trough torture under the tutelage of Fukai.

THE headmaster as the head of fairy tale? errrm no, first it's out of character for him to do that, second it conflicts with his goals, he wants to make possible the co existence between humans and monsters, he founded an academy just for that, he is not a mad scientist, he is closer to a berserker.

Seriously, this whole thing reeks of a crack fic, but it lacks humor, it was also badly planned.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
*sigh* this is slowly getting worse, this whole arc reeked of a crack fic.