Reviews for Fox Trapped at Yokai Gakuen
CrimsonSpyder36 chapter 1 . 4/12
i wanted to see naruto vs ghoul tsukune
HurZysn chapter 22 . 3/7
This was a good fic a little short with a few issues but other wise good too bad didn't write the sequel.
BankruptSamurai chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Acquire a beta. Imagine a plot worth reading. Stop bashing Tsukune. Stop treating Naruto like a second-rate citizen.

Maybe then, you'll have something worth reading.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
more chapters
ShadowImageComics chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
Nice story. I can not wait to see read the second part. I hope it has been started. Well keep with the good writings.
Primus2021 chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
their names are Issa Shuzen and Akasha Bloodriver, not Lord and Lady Akashiya.
prototype gear chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
I take back what I said before. This is shit pure and simple. If you wanted to do a crack fic, then do it with humor. Like in my fic were pretty much every serious character does things that would fit in a purple eyes video. Beat boxing guy? Job interview articuno? Things like that fit in a crack fic because they are so off the wall they are hilarious in the situation they are used in.
This was just shit. Development, plot, and character.
prototype gear chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I can't read this...it just seems so damn childish to me. Like it was written by a kid. It seems very...fast flowing. As in, no time for development. Then again, I'm only reading the beginning. It's just...ugh. Every time I read the damn interactions a part of my soul (whatever's left of it after the gingers took most of it) dies off, screaming in an utter carasal of agony.
Rage chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
I apologize for not leaving a review all this time I was unaware that such beautiful work of art existed... And for this I thank you because this was the most amazing fanfic I have ever had the pleasure to read forever your reader agent rage
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
deez nutz
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Second chapter was amusing.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
The flow is a little hard o follow, and a few grammar issues, but overall, pretty good.
bryan.gleason.33 chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Nice description of mokas bra and panties
DarkDemonKing chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
I will wait for this sequel with anticipation.
StrongGuy159 chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
Awesome story make sequel called: Vampire Kunoichi in Leaf Village please.