Reviews for The Tale of Lu Bu and Diao Chan
Kam14 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I like how the story is going so far and how it is not being rushed like some of the other stories that I have read it is showing that it has the makings of an awesome story line and plot.

The romance between Lu Bu and Diao Chan if there is one seems to be happening slowly and the others seem just as willing to fight for Diao Chan as Lu Bu and red hare are and that shows how loyal they are to each other.

Please continue with this story is has been a good one so far and I know that most people will agree we hate to see a good story abandoned.
Peridot Tears chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Hm...there are run-on sentences, but I like the idea. Lu Bu's absolutely crazy for Diao Chan, I wouldn't doubt that he would agree to do such things for her. She seems to talk a little more than her actual characterization implies she would, but I like it all the same. You're not jumping the shark with her.

With her falling in love with Lu Bu...I suppose. I'm pretty tight with this historical stuff, but I do like the idea. Lu Bu wasn't exactly bad, really - just too easily lead, and lacking in craft. I suppose in the story she could have. Perhaps.

Continue, please n_n

~PT
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Bonsoir,

Wow, you listened to me. Not many people do that. :P. Anyways...

Wow! I didn't think it was possible to improve on your last chapter without sacrficing something, but I stand corrected. Well done.

The imagery is amazingly realistic. If I close my eyes, I can see the wide-swept mountains of ancient China.

Wow

Wow

Loving it.

Atra esterni ono thelduin

Butterfly
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
*Grabs first review* :P

where do I begin... Ojoj.

This is realy good. Unlike most stories, it's got a nice pace without being breakneck and too fast. Interesting storyline with well-protrayed characters and a intriguing ending. The only thing I would say is that description would make story more realistic and 3D.

All-in-all, I can't wait to read more. Consider your first fanfic a definate success. :P.

Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath

Butterfly.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Interesting story! Nice prologue. Liked the end, lol!