Reviews for The Mystery of the Moonlight Bathers
wow...nice..
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
The ending was hilarious XD
KnightFury chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed this story very much indeed.
Magisterium chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Perfectly adorable!

Incidentally, I remember reading this when you originally posted it, waaaay back when I was a sometimes lurker and didn't have an account here. So glad to have found it again, because it was one fic that has actually stayed with me. Looking forward to settling down with your other fics now :)
arcanum13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
What an absolute delight! I was wondering what Holmes had up his sleeve but never saw that one coming. Not to mention this gave me fits of joy at the mental image of those two sneaking around a hotel like boys in Victorian bathing costumes!

Needless to say, this has officially brightened my day.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
What a vacation.
Arhie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'd like to male an intelligent comment, but all I've got is: hahahahahaha! Thanks for a r eally fun story.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hehe! Very funny!
Falco aesalon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I almost suffocated trying not to laugh at the ending part (I didn't want my parents running up and finding me on the computer). The staff never put two and two together as they left their dressing gowns by the towels and it looks like Holems needs a new lock-pick. Great story!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, Pompey, this was just so cute! I love the idea of Holmes and Watson (in bathing suits, circa 1902!) splashing and giggling like naughty little boys!
Chipper chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The image of Holmes and Watson engaged (giggling, mind you) in a water fight... that's something I'll never get out of my head. Not that I want to. It's too adorable!
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
LOL. A perfect ending.

"Can you help us Mr. Holmes?"

"This mystery is...beyond my talents."

"Surely not!"

"Fine," randomly points at crowd, "it was him."

"GET HIM!"

lol. lovely little one shot. happy b-day watson!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved reading it,thank you very much for sharing!
Kyer chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Obviously the trackerrs were terribly unobservant if they couldn't follow a trail of drippings before they dried. ;P
221Bee chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Just delightful, Pompey. Thanks for such a clever scenario-good to see the boys having some fun.