Reviews for School's In Session
dreamer chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
woot! i like this story! poor zoe ...
Royal Court Jester chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Zoe's in the middle of the two groups, like me!

it's like "if you go with them you're not my friend you'll be my enemy too!"

oh well things like that happens, Zoe's is lucky, she don't get a report for arrive "almost" late and for talking in class again like me, when I do that I got 3 reports the third one was for calling the teacher a bitch (for giving me those unfair reports)

nice chapter LOL best friend and best idiot!

see ya

report some thing the teachers give to you and your parents need to sign it and that way they're aware of how is your behavior in school (sometimes all lies created by the teachers)
ReimeiOokami chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
That teacher sounds like my latin teacher! O-O

I've allways disliked all the goggleheads excluding Takuya for some reason and this is giving me even more of a reason to.

Can't say too much it's hard typing on this thing so can't wait for the next update!
DigiBleach chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Cool Takato vs Takuya I like this! Anyway good luck!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Coley...

I like the story goes...

Update Soon!
dingcs chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Wow, I just totally LOL'd at 'her best friend (and best idiot) Takuya' part.

Takuya: Why is everyone so mean to me? T-T

Me: It's okay Takuya, we do that because...well we have nothing better to do _

JP: There's nothing better than seeing Takuya cry.

Kouji: HAHAHA

Takuya: SO MEAN! Now I'm not giving you guys ice cream.

Me: ... ice cream? where? [runs off]

Haha, I like Mrs. Kamika. She seems like a nice person...not.

Great chapter, update soon! By the Way, I hope Zoe picks her new friends. Cuz I mean c'mon who wants to see Takuya, Kouji, Kouichi, JP, and Tommy anyway?

Boys: Hey!
lanski11 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I wonder who zoe is going to choose withdamn you and your cliffhangers, just kidding. Hey anybody who wnats to read and review digimon story part 2 be my guess and sorry for the advertising.
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Uh oh, tension...great first chapter tho, rele captures the first day of skool. I heard the same crap over and over again i had it memorized by 3rd period. Anyway, great job!
BanetteGirl chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
good story but i would like to ask you to read my story since you sure know how to write it is called back home and eneter the cute girls please read it i only got 1 review
blackandblood chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
good chapter _ i want to hit the teacher with a book...a really thick and heavy book. i cant wait for the next chapter, and if i was zoe, obviously i'd pick takuya's group. but thats just me and takuya's fun to watch

takuya: what do you mean by that?

me: its fun to watch you make an idiot of yourself

takuya: hey! im not an idiot

me: yeah, whatever. see ya
lanski12 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Well zoe looks like you have to make a choice
mudkipmon chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AWESOMENESS!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
the story looks really cool and i liked the fact that the tamers are there and i guess the boy at the end was takuya rigth?

i cant wait for the next chapters please update it soon
CJ122 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love the first chap already!
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was really great prologue...gud luck with everything
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »