Reviews for The Sharpened Blade
NARUMOKA chapter 2 . 2/24
finish this fanfic soon.
God of Vampires chapter 15 . 2/23
Hey what happened to the Kusanagi?
God of Vampires chapter 12 . 2/22
Its Nanabi.
God of Vampires chapter 11 . 2/22
How does Youtube exist when there is no internet or computers.
God of Vampires chapter 10 . 2/22
why do Konohamaru,Udon,and Moegi have gunpowder if guns and cannons don't exist in the Narutoverse.
God of Vampires chapter 8 . 2/22
how does naruto know about obito?
God of Vampires chapter 1 . 2/22
Hey did the fight between Madara and Hashirama at the Valley of the End happen because Madara controlled her there and forced her to attack Hashirama.
Potterformers chapter 7 . 2/17
You should of added a P.O.V. change to a Naruto in a the main cannon and have him sneeze!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Oh Hell... a Vampiric Kabuto. Just what the world DOESN'T need.
On another note, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Naruto steal the Kusanagi from Orochimaru? Why isn't he using it?
T.Redd chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Update soon please this is extremely good
deadblast5 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
amazing plot but I think there's little plot holes like I thought Naruto cut orochimarus arm off and took his sword but I could just be crazy i cant wait for the next chapter.
deadblast5 out
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Yeah, but the pun is still there and is still funny.
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Goddamn canon loving fucktard.
Neo-Devil chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
oh great, so, Kabuto is gonna be a threat later huh, as a vamp no less, this will be irritating, he still has no sense of who he is yet, hope someone fixes that.
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
add the Joker in, the Joker being what the jashin worshipers ritual's resurrect, and I'm talking about The Joker from the Batman Beyond movie, reason being, well, He's worse then Orochimaru, and he Considers life a joke, and thinks the world is his playground.

"Hello world, Joker's back in town, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!"

If you haven't watched the movie(Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker), you can find it on youtube.