Reviews for The Request
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Why didn't they kiss...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Whoa, Trent was jealous that Jesse was touching Daria and can't take his eyes off her.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Ther're inching closer as she's being brutally honest about his music.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I think Trent is lying to Daria about Jesse's girlfriend, but in a way, he is expressing how he feels about Daria, that he wants to let himself be good enough for her because he's in lust with her.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
UH-OH... Trent wants to have sex with Daria.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
He put his hands on her while she was only wearing a towel in her parrents's home, even though Tom was the only guy she ever had sex with.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Helen is actually letting Trent sleep in Daria's room...her own daughter's room...I seriously don't think a mother would do that .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Why does Daria have to go back and stay with her parents if she's in college...
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
nice job!
J. Francis Marion chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
As others have said, you are indeed a writer. I wouldn't have kept reading if I didn't like this. I look forward to the next installment.
J. Francis Marion chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Nice set up. I can't wait to see how this concludes.
J. Francis Marion chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Man what doesn't Daria know? I hope Trent takes her advice. I'm glad she's blunt about their lack of focus.
J. Francis Marion chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Daria lays down the law as well. I like seeing Trent squirm. I hope he doesn't flake out, but I won't hold my breath. This is him afterall.
J. Francis Marion chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I liked the transition to his POV. Makes it fell complete, hearing both of their thoughts.
J. Francis Marion chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I like this alot. Trent calling Daria out was priceless. Trent being oblivious to her in a towel more so. There's something there.