Reviews for Animal I've Become
cecld16 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
love it please update soon, by the way i've noticed when people do fanfics about Jacobs transformation they allways just do about him transforming into a wolf and thats it but they dont do anything about what its like being a werewolf in his human form, i means his meant to be super strong and fast now in his human form but no one seems to do that part so if you update again can you please add that in?
La.Push chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I love it.
Silvern Haze chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
it would be perfect if you'd write until after the firt 'pack meeting' with bella after she found out :]
anonymousgirl009 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i like the story so far. its different becuz we get to see the story from jacobs point of view. and if you plan to keep going with the story and your a true jacob and bella lover you could change the story around when you write it so that edward doesnt come back. that jacob got there so fast that alice didnt see anything cuz jacob got to bella so fast. and we know alice cant see anything with the wolves in the picture. ill be on alert when and if you put up another chapter. oh i will also listen to the song.