Reviews for Moment of Gold
Very well written.
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Nice, sweet work!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is touching. I love how you capture each of the siblings' known character trait.
Struthious chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Not my absolute favorite of yours, to be entirely honest, but there's something legitimate here. This scene? Yeah, it just became my headcannon. Well done there!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great story! It does seem like something that would have happened.

~Caity
MysticalKC chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Loved It! :D
Eternities Mistress chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really liked your story. I thought the Pevensies were too immature in the second movie and only Lucy seemed at all like an adult. I liked the little moment that showed they were adults in a childs body. Again good job.
jjjc chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Movieverse yes, but movieverse as it should have been!

The Pevensies are much more mature than they were in the movies. Excellent!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Good take on how Susan could decide to take part in the raid.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is lovely. You did a good job of the characters - especially Lucy. Well done.
jmljasmine chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You couldn't by chance add another chapter to this could you? Lucy is perfect!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nicely done! It seemed a little formalized in places, but good in essentials. Susan's declaration was very interesting! I liked the reaction in the other three. And I was wondering if this was influenced by the work of elecktrum or Lirenel?
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this one shot is a true blend of both the book and the movie so this is wonderful please write more family centered fics please
Violet Fire Krazed chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Interesting. I was thinking about it recently and wondered what happened that Lucy and Susan switched places in the battle. I remember from the books that Susan "had no taste for war" but Lucy almost always went with her brothers into battle. Interesting... very interesting.

As for this working or not: it did. :)

Keep writing, you've got the knack.

~VFK~
mokatster chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was good!

I liked the litany (is that the right word?) the Pevensies recited before going into battle. That was an interesting touch, and something I'd not thought of before.

The bit with Susan was also interesting, especially in light of the fact that she hates fighting. I guess it can either show how much she's willing to sacrifice for her people, or how lost she has become.

Thanks for sharing this! :)