Reviews for Witches and wizards
Epic WOWP Fan chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
don't leave fanfiction! I'm seriously crying right now! Ur a great writer! Can u at least say how the story goes? I'm Gina muss u ssssooooooooooo much! I'm literally crying! :'(!
im.a.smut chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
I don't think you should rewrite it all.

But if you want to rewrite the story. You don't have to start over.

You can do is rewrite the chapters and overwrite them and make it more detailed for other who haven't read the story which will give you more reviews.
CyWiz chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
No, do not I repeat do not rewrite this story! It is as good as it is, focus on your other stories! If you rewrite this story, you will lose all your reviews and you might not get the same reviews back! Don't rewrite past stories especially successful stories! I did it once, very bad idea!
Incendiar Riddle chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
You shouldn't, it's fine as it is.
im.a.smut chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
this was good. i wish you would have told what started the war between the witches and wizards. i'm about to go read the seuqel
aqua711marine chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I was just wondering...if you'd be interested in writing the end of this story: /s/5094992/1/Losing_Grip

it's wizards of waverly place too. I don't have time to work on it and I was just wondering if you'd like to finish. You can change anything about it or do anything you want. i don't care. But do you want it?
aqua711marine chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
good story!
thegirlwhowearsthedirtyshirt chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
wow this is such a cool idea i would have never thought of it!

great job!
rose lily potter chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
can't wait to read the next story!
Incendiar Riddle chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
It's cool.
Darkness618 chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
wow this was awesome! Alex saves the day I guess.
raenbc chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
AWESOME! I loved it, and by the way I loved the little reference to Hannah Montana. "Alex, release." So funny. Great story, thanks.
raenbc chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
I love the dialouge in this chapter, and that's a good plan at the end.
raenbc chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
I love the word whispered-yelled and shushed, because I hear people say it but never write it. Also, I love the reference to Jerry's $1 movies! Great job.
raenbc chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
I loved the movie, it was so dramatic, and I loved this chapter. But I don't think that either Justin or Alex will win the real family wizard contest. My dad thinks Max will win too, he says that way it makes for more story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »